Great location in Vancouver! Also friendly and knowledgeable staff.
Clean rooms, balconies, nice to have a kitchen complete with DW, interesting LG combo washer/dryer (takes 286 minutes to complete a very small load!). All the amenities of home.
Valet parking for the same price as self parking--very handy!
The rates are very reasonable. We managed to get a Bed and Breakfast rate for the same as the regular rate--breakfast at Moxies was quite nice.
On the same block are a Starbucks, good Greek restaurant, fruit/veggie store, bakery, etc...
Walking distance to water taxi to Granville Island, as well as Robson, the waterfront walking path.
Only drawback, if this matters, was the VERY FIRM mattress.
All in all a good choice when staying in Vancouver.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 24 storey full service all-suite hotel in the West End, Sandman Suites Vancouver - Davie Street is minutes from the historic Stanley Park, an abundance of beaches, restaurants, and shopping. Let us focus on your stay, while you focus on the fun stuff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sandman Suites Vancouver - Davie Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandman Suites Vancouver On Davie Hotel Vancouver
- Sandman Hotel Davie Vancouver Downtown
- Sandman Suites Davie