We had our hotel changed from our original tour hotel we had picked pre tour. Upon arrival we were a little worried what we would walk into. The guy at the desk was very helpful and put us in a corner suite upon request for somewhere quiet. Great location the suites have everything you need was great to have somewhere to wash your clothes without leaving the hotel. Great places to eat locally and independant grocers shop was fantastic. Bus stops just out the front. Would stay again in a suite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 24 storey full service all-suite hotel in the West End, Sandman Suites Vancouver - Davie Street is minutes from the historic Stanley Park, an abundance of beaches, restaurants, and shopping. Let us focus on your stay, while you focus on the fun stuff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sandman Suites Vancouver - Davie Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandman Suites Vancouver On Davie Hotel Vancouver
- Sandman Hotel Davie Vancouver Downtown
- Sandman Suites Davie