This hotel is surprisingly nice. Each room has a nice little balcony so you can get some fresh air. The views are great from the upper floors. The location is fantastic, with excellent restaurants within a 5-10 minute walk, in a very colourful and fun neighborhood. If you spend a bit extra, you can book the 'penthouse jacuzzi suites' which are fantastic. Quite generous, full kitchen for much less than you would expect to pay. I stay here often and am never disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 24 storey full service all-suite hotel in the West End, Sandman Suites Vancouver - Davie Street is minutes from the historic Stanley Park, an abundance of beaches, restaurants, and shopping. Let us focus on your stay, while you focus on the fun stuff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sandman Suites Vancouver - Davie Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandman Suites Vancouver On Davie Hotel Vancouver
- Sandman Hotel Davie Vancouver Downtown
- Sandman Suites Davie