i was accidently locked out of my room in the middle of the night. My boyfriend is an incredibly hard sleeper. I tried to call up to the room with no luck. I went to the customer service desk and explained to them what had happened. I also confirmed my name, date of birth, address phone number room number when i purchased the night stay, what credit card i purchased the room with, and what travel site i booked with. The night auditor informed me this was not enough, he said that because my boyfriend was fast asleep in the room they could not help me. I asked to speak to a manager and they informed me i could not.they instead made me sit in the lobby for hours until i could wake my boyfriend. When we went to check out my boyfriend very calmly questioned the way this situation was handled and again were given no kind of apology. I've never been treated so terribly, they treated me as if i was a piece of dirt that didnt matter. I've never been so humiliated and disappointed with a hotel experience in my life. We will absolutly never return we also both have large netwroks of friends and families who love to travel and we will let them know this is one company you should avoid at all costs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 24 storey full service all-suite hotel in the West End, Sandman Suites Vancouver - Davie Street is minutes from the historic Stanley Park, an abundance of beaches, restaurants, and shopping. Let us focus on your stay, while you focus on the fun stuff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Sandman Suites Vancouver - Davie Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandman Suites Vancouver On Davie Hotel Vancouver
- Sandman Hotel Davie Vancouver Downtown
- Sandman Suites Davie