My boyfriend and I had a pleasant stay in this hotel. The staff was very friendly and attentive. It was in great walking distance to anything you could possibly need. The room has a nice size living room with a fully equipped kitchen. Best of all there was a washer & dryer in unit! One complaint was the slow elevators and hassle of having to stick your key card in each time you got in or you would be directed to the lobby immediately. My poor boyfriend got redirected to the lobby when he went to get ice one floor up, and had to get another key at the front desk. All in all I would definitely return to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 24 storey full service all-suite hotel in the West End, Sandman Suites Vancouver - Davie Street is minutes from the historic Stanley Park, an abundance of beaches, restaurants, and shopping. Let us focus on your stay, while you focus on the fun stuff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sandman Suites Vancouver - Davie Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandman Suites Vancouver On Davie Hotel Vancouver
- Sandman Hotel Davie Vancouver Downtown
- Sandman Suites Davie