Stayed here for 3 nights, in a very busy location at night, pubs, restaurants and clubs. Hotel is fine, on site Moxies resataurant is great, ate there each night to avoid going out. A good 20minute walk to Canada Plaza, where I would have preferrred to stay. Would I stay here again, No. If your young this would be a good party location.Staff are fine but lifts are poor, long waits at peak periods.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 24 storey full service all-suite hotel in the West End, Sandman Suites Vancouver - Davie Street is minutes from the historic Stanley Park, an abundance of beaches, restaurants, and shopping. Let us focus on your stay, while you focus on the fun stuff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sandman Suites Vancouver - Davie Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandman Suites Vancouver On Davie Hotel Vancouver
- Sandman Hotel Davie Vancouver Downtown
- Sandman Suites Davie