As a European I can get confused by the use of terms like 'hotel suites'. This is a generic hotel with generic rooms that happen to have a small sitting room/kitchen. It is not luxurious but then neither is the price. Admittedly i had the cheapest room possible. Only one night stay, it was cold as i think the heating had broken, i wouldnt say my bed sheets were spotless either but no complaints otherwise - functional and does the job. Davie street is no cultural gem as some would have you believe - it is a thriving gay part of town which is fun, many average eateries, walkable to city centre and no frills.
its fine for the price
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 24 storey full service all-suite hotel in the West End, Sandman Suites Vancouver - Davie Street is minutes from the historic Stanley Park, an abundance of beaches, restaurants, and shopping. Let us focus on your stay, while you focus on the fun stuff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sandman Suites Vancouver - Davie Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandman Suites Vancouver On Davie Hotel Vancouver
- Sandman Hotel Davie Vancouver Downtown
- Sandman Suites Davie