Great location on Davie amongst the cafes and restaurants, with no one looking in your window because it doesn't have any close tall buildings. Good sized suite with separate bedroom, bathroom, good kitchenette with dishwasher, washer-dryer. Free wifi is fast and consistent. Right in the heart of the gay area so the staff are gay or gay friendly, but you don't have to be gay to stay here of course!
The only negatives that I can think of are that the washer-dryer takes over half a day to do a single wash-dry load, and the bathroom is rather small so maybe not the best place to stay if you are obese. There is a nightclub along the road a bit, and we could hear the music in the distance in the early hours of the morning, but it wasn't loud enough to wake us up.
But really, this is a great place to stay and we will use Sandman again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 24 storey full service all-suite hotel in the West End, Sandman Suites Vancouver - Davie Street is minutes from the historic Stanley Park, an abundance of beaches, restaurants, and shopping. Let us focus on your stay, while you focus on the fun stuff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sandman Suites Vancouver - Davie Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandman Suites Vancouver On Davie Hotel Vancouver
- Sandman Hotel Davie Vancouver Downtown
- Sandman Suites Davie