“A big surprise.”
Review of Carmana Plaza

Carmana Plaza
Ranked #43 of 92 Hotels in Vancouver
Reviewed April 29, 2013

This hotel is FANTASTIC. Room clean modern and fully self contained. On the same block, restaurants, cafes, liquor store and shops/groceries. Bus stops too. Staff are just wonderful and went out of their way to help me book bus tickets. When I lost my conversion adapter they gave me one.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Linda W

Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

I booked the hotel through a third party agent so i wanted to email them for a confirmation a week prior to arrival, I got a reply 10 mins after the email. Good first impression. I then got to the hotel on the 4th, which was centrally located(close and accessible to anything and everything you can think of) then i checked in for a 3 night stay, the lady who checked me in, Cristina, was friendly and accommodating, so was Joseph, the guy at the front who was always smiling and cheerful. Actually pretty much their whole morning front desk staff were wonderful! The room was spotless and tastefully decorated, the view of downtown Vancouver from my balcony was splendid. The room was equipped with a full kitchen all the basics were covered. Washroom was stocked with all the essentials. All the housekeeping people that i had the pleasure of interacting with, were polite and helpful. I had to extend my stay for another night and the process was absolutely hassle-free. Overall i have no complaints whatsoever, excellent service, location, cleanliness, and amenities. This property is top shelf, and i would not hesitate booking with them again the next time i'm in Vancouver!

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I can't say anything but great things about this hotel. The location was perfect. Walking distance to Robson street, pacific centre, convention centre. We booked a queen bed, and were surprised to recieve a 1 bedroom suite, fully equipped with a kitchen. The room was very clean and well maintained. The staff was also extremely helpful and friendly!!!

Room Tip: Ask for a 1 bedroom suite.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We were more than happy with our apartment, spacious, clean, well equipped and conveniently located within walking distance of many attractions. This was our first visit to Vancouver but should another opportunity present in the future we would have no hesitation to again book into Carmana Plaza.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Stayed here on business many times and now again on vacation. Convenient location , excellent service, spacious, clean, at great rates! This location is a minute from upscale downtown shopping, fine dining offers dozens of choices within two blocks and a stroll down to the beautiful waterfront and views of mountains are a mere 10 minute stroll!

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed March 29, 2013

I can't remember when I have had a more enjoyable experience being away from the comforts of home! I didn't want to check out. I can see why there are residential floors. The location, decor, space and added touches like complimentary water, robes and slippers make this an ideal escape from the challenges of traveling cross country. I would definitely recommend this property to business, couples, family, etc. travelers looking for a great value in a perfect location. Just minutes away from the Canada Line, The Market and Joe Fortes!

Room Tip: I stayed on the 23rd floor and had an incredible view from my room and balcony!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Shari S
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I loved my stay here so much I requested information about the residential floors. This property is in the perfect location in downtown Vancouver, within walking distance to literally everything. The staff is friendly and attentive. The apartment had a wonderful bed, beautiful views, and more than ample space. I really did not want to leave!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business