“A delightful and relaxing B&B!”

Greystone Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 54 Vancouver B&B and Inns
Peoria, Arizona
“A delightful and relaxing B&B!”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

The Greystone is the perfect B&B and Graham is the consummate host. After you settle into your room, he invites you into the parlor for a glass of wine and friendly conversation.

In the morning, we were treated to one of the finest breakfasts we have had with breads, rolls and pastries fresh and hot out of the oven, plus cereals, eggs, pancakes, coffee/tea and juice.
After serving this personalized breakfast, Graham sat down and we talked about our upcoming vacation plans in Vancouver. This is quintessential B&B hospitality.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Had a great stay at Greystone Bed & Breakfast. Beautiful, historic home in a nice neighborhood with convenient location. Breakfasts were delicious with options available to suit any preference. We had the Rose Garden Suite which comfortably accommodated our family of five. Suite was very clean, well organized, quiet and had everything a visitor might need. Owners were friendly, helpful and welcoming. Would definitely stay again when in Vancouver. Barbara from Winnipeg.

Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I had the pleasure to stay at Greystone B & B this month (May ). It was recommended to me by my daughter who lives in Vancouver. It was a wonderful experience. Graham & Lee Laxton were great hosts. The breakfasts were superb. Graham took the time to tell me the history of the home, ehich is more than 100 years old, but updated and filled with intersting antiques.
In the future I will not stay in some sterile hotel room, Greystone B & B will my place to stay.
I highly recommend ot..

Seymour Zidle
Kelowna , B.C.

Room Tip: I stayed in the front room. It is the smaller of the rooms available but very comfortable.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
British Columbia, Canada
Reviewed May 8, 2013

We have stayed at Greystone on a number of occasions over the years, right from the day they opened some 13 + or - years ago but this is the first time we have done a TripAdvisor on them. While back in Canada last month, we overnighted with Graham and Lee on 2 separate evenings. Their home is in a lovely tree lined and quiet area of Vancouver and not far from downtown. The rooms are beautifully put together and spotless. The happy hours are great, only to be surpassed by Graham's fantastic breakfasts. Lee subbed in the kitchen on our last visit and, if I was Graham, I would be looking over my shoulder! Wonderful folks that make everyone feel welcome. We can't imagine that there is a nicer Bed & Breakfast in Vancouver - Peter & Ann.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Greystone B&B is in a quiet, beautiful neighborhood - but very walkable to restaurants - and easily driveable to tourist destinations. We slept well; we ate well (Graham makes beautiful and delicious breakfasts); and happy hour conversations were delightful. Graham was a gracious host - we really appreciated his restaurant recommendations. We whole-heartedly recommend Greystone!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Pennsylvania
Reviewed March 14, 2013

My friend and I were visiting Vancouver (my first time), and we're so glad we stayed at Greystone. From the reservation to the stay itself, everything was easy and smooth. Graham and Lee are charming hosts and provided great recommendations for places to go and how to get there. We arrived right in time for the wine hour and enjoyed chatting with our hosts and other guests. We also enjoyed the pervasive scent of homemade blueberry muffins baking. The next morning breakfast came...and kept coming! The breakfast was so generous. On the table, there were cereals and granola, muffins, breads and toast, hard boiled eggs, yogurt, tons of fruit, juices, coffee, and tea. On top of all that, the first morning we were served eggs benedict and the second was pancakes. Each dish artfully arranged. The residential neighborhood provided a quiet place to sleep, but was close enough to restaurants, shopping, and, my favorite, the Granville Island Public Market (about a 20 minute walk). I would stay at Graystone whenever I visit Vancouver!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank JLB47
Hamilton, Canada
Reviewed March 7, 2013

My mother and I just spent a three day weekend in the Rose Garden Suite of Greystone Bed and Breakfast. The suite was perfect for hosting friends for dinner one evening and one of my mother's out of town friends for an overnight visit. Graham provided a scrumptious and filling breakfast each morning and we also took advantage of Graham and Lee's 'happy hour' the evening we arrived. The visit was particularly nostalgic for me as I used to live on West 14th (one block over) and also was the founder of Greystone Manor Bed and Breafast on Vancouver Island., So Graham and I had a chance to compare notes about being innkeepers!! Greystone is conveniently located and will be included in future Vancouver travel plans.

Room Tip: The Rose Garden Suite is perfect for families.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family