“Close to the airport with free shuttle”

Executive Inn Express Richmond
Executive Inn Express Richmond
Ranked #79 of 89 Hotels in Vancouver
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Close to the airport with free shuttle”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

I chose this hotel as I was just staying overnight in Vancouver between flights. I wanted something close to the airport, cheap but clean and with wifi. As I made 4 trips to and from the airport the free shuttle was a real boon. They had no problem with me using the shuttle to see other family off on their flights, even though I was the only one staying over.

I would recommend this hotel for people using the airport. The tariff was modest and the room clean and functional. The courtyard garden was lovely. The wifi strength good enough for a clean skype call.

There didn't seem to be much in the neighbourhood to see or do, altough the skytrain is close and a trip somewhere else in Vancouver would have been easy enough if you had a map and a timetable.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Last minute choice before our flight back home after a two-week vacation in BC. No wonder it was the last "affordable" hotel near the airport that still had rooms available! The smell was terrible and we tried to avoid touching anything because the room was so dirty... I even slept in my sleeping bag. The only window was minuscule and all the furniture was really outdated. This is not a very satisfying way to spend 140$. Worst hotel experience ever.

Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Laura_MTL

Travelers are raving about these Vancouver hotels

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Im sorry but I just have to say it. CHEAP!!!! Comes to mind. Im not talking about the price! I mean the owner must be soo damn cheap to not spend any money on renovations to this hotel. It looks 20 to 30 years old. I think the matteresses are still the original ones from when they first opened! Im sure sleeping on the floor could be much more comfortable. Camping outdoors would has been a 5 star compared to this hotel. It smelled old. Looked run down and the cleaning ladies harass you!!! They barge in! 3 to 4 at a time. I felt rushed getting ready to go out to enjoy my day. Like social hour for the staff! I travelled with my husband and toddler. The crib was not a crib but a playpen. It was so wobbly that I was afraid to put my son in that death trap! I never figured the Executive Inn to be like that! Maybe because it was an Express? No. I blame it on the management and cheap owner. I have a strange feeling the owner does not even reside in Canada and does not care. Just sees it as a money maker to forgien tourist who don't know any better. Just discusting!!! Did I mention the fidge kept making loud noises all night? Or that the bathroom looked run down and smelled funny too? Lol!!!! I could go on and on! Please do yourself a favour and spend a little more somewhere else!!! Don't go to the Executive Inn Express. You will regret it! Happy travelling!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with cheaprooms.com

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
British Columbia, Canada
Reviewed August 9, 2012

We stayed there one night on a park and fly deal and left our car there for the week we were in Mexico.
The room was not clean, it was one of the most rundown smelly (musty) rooms I've ever stayed in.
We didn't get undressed or even open our suitcases it was so distasteful. A quick sleep and got the heck out of there first thing in the morning.
We won't be back.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank SCgirl888
Blenheim, Canada
Reviewed August 7, 2012

We have stayed at the Bridgeport road executive inn express hotel at least 6 times now. It is not very fancy, but it is clean and bookings have always been accurate. The hotel will pick you up/drop you off at the airport with the shuttle, which is very convenient when arriving too late to book your rental car. There is a restaurant on site with good service. It is reasonably priced and has free parking. It is located 1 block from enterprise rent a car airport location. We have stayed in other "reasonably priced" places in Vancouver and have been very disappointed at the lack of facility maintenance and cleanliness. This hotel is good quality for the price.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
Reviewed August 4, 2012

We stayed there two nights. Front desk staff were all well dressed.We thought it would be executive type of hotel.We were very disappointed about the interior of the rooms. Brown color dirty looking bed covers, old tv, old tables were inside. Lots of mold all over the bathroom. Towels were not clean enough.When we turn the taps on it made a lot of noise. Loud noise from people walking back and forth in the upper room, so we could not sleep(we only stayed at night). The next morning they did not change the bed. The complimentary breakfast, they gave us what they wanted.There was no choice. We had the same breakfast for two days straight. The hotel name is not suitable for that condition.

We stayed a best "Western Puls Abercorn Inn" prior to this, price was less then this hotel. It was also very clean and good service. They offered complimentary breakfast buffet with different choices.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Priyanthi S
Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Executive Inn Express Richmond Hotel is a very good hotel to stay. The prices are affordable too.
Near to the Vancouver International Airport.

The Hotel Manager and other service people are very Kind and hospitable . Went to the restaurants near by hotel .

Overall, I prefer Executive Inn Express Hotel for everyone to have safe and wonderful stay.

Thanks.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Vancouver
Bridgeport
Holiday Inn Express Vancouver Airport
Bridgeport
Westin Wall Centre Vancouver Airport

Been to Executive Inn Express Richmond? Share your experiences!