“Incredible Night! Bohemian and Inspiring... Great energy.”
Review of Raw Canvas - CLOSED

Raw Canvas
Dining options: Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Yaletown & False Creek North
Cross street: Helmcken
Toronto
“Incredible Night! Bohemian and Inspiring... Great energy.”
Reviewed August 2, 2010

I spent a Friday night there with my Uncle and Aunt and cousin who is getting married.

I had Organic vodkas and water while everyone else drank "incredible" red wines. We had the meat and cheese plates. Damn good. The hit by far was the grill cheese sandwich, definitely better than ma' ever made. We tried 2 different organic pies and a cake with ice cream . Who would have thought that chocolate and beet would taste amazing together, one of the best chocolate cakes I've ever had.

The staff we're great, knew what they we're talking about, Took great care of us. Great music. The place has an incredible energy.

The place is also an art studio. You buy a canvas and they have all the paint and brushes for you. Well not going to say what I painted was great, but I had a great time doing it. I felt like a kid again, with no teacher about to give me a bad mark...)

A unique place. We could something like it in Toronto, anywhere really.