Ways to Experience Vancouver DeTours
More Info
from $20.96
More Info
1,366 results
All reviews walking tour downtown waterfront great tour waterfront tour free tour free walking our tour guide granville island highly recommend the tour these guys fun facts great introduction marine building gas town hour tour interesting information two hours
Selected filters
Reviewed May 7, 2018

The Tour Guys Vancouver delivered an exceptional private walking tour of Granville Island! Ali was very helpful right from the start, and even called the day before to confirm where our tour guides would meet us. Our guides, Emma and Erik, met us right on time and where we expected them. Both Emma and Erik went above and beyond to ensure that we had a great tour. They each brought something different to our two group's tours. With Emma being a stand up comedian, she had one of our groups in stitches while teaching us interesting and informative facts about Granville Island. With Erik being a film producer, he was able to bring a more artistic type flair to his many interesting historical and modern day stories about Granville Island. We even had an impromptu meet and greet with the owner of a local glass blowing studio. We were having so much fun that we didn't want our tours to end! Highly recommend The Tour Guys and especially Emma and Erik!

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed May 7, 2018

Our tour guide, Ali, was really great! He was very accommodating of our group and we all learned so much about Vancouver's history! The tour was a great mix of serious and silly and I'd recommend this tour to anyone and everyone.

Reviewed May 7, 2018

I brought some friends on this tour after having done it years ago. I wasn't disappointed. Ali was a fantastic guide, and there was plenty of new info on this tour that I hadn't heard before. It gives a good overview of a short stretch of downtown.

Reviewed May 7, 2018

Ali was great to deal with from the start of the enquiry until the very end. He was informative and customized the tour for me based on the time I had for my event. He was also very helpful in recommending great restaurants for our group before the tour and also incorporated a very neat dessert tasting at a hidden gem. This company was very professional and accommodating and I have no issues highly recommending them. If you don't want a cookie cutter tour, go with these guys, especially for larger groups.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed May 2, 2018 via mobile

Our tour guide was Alexandra (Alex) and she did a great job in showing us around and telling us all the important historical facts. She also did it in a very funny way so you don't get bored.