“Gastown Tour”

Tour Guys Vancouver
Ranked #21 of 182 Tours in Vancouver
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The Tour Guys are a collective of guides - passionate history junkies, pop culture buffs and dynamic storytellers - who have their finger on the pulse of what makes Vancouver tick. As one of the top rated tourist attractions in both Vancouver and Toronto on the world's most popular travel review site the Tour Guys guide hundreds of people per month on walking tours of their cities. Check out the famous FREE TOURS or explore a bit deeper by booking a private tour.
Reviewed April 24, 2018

We thoroughly enjoyed our 2 hour tour of Gastown with Emma. She is smart, funny and knows Vancouver. We highly recommend this tour...you will not be disappointed!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,004)
All reviews
in 42 reviews
"insight"
in 22 reviews

Reviewed April 21, 2018 via mobile

We took a free tour of the greater Burrard street area on Friday. The guide, Marla, was one of the best we've had in years. She offered a great combination of data, stories and fun facts.

1  Thank MartinG1984
Reviewed April 19, 2018

I was about to book myself on an evening walking tour of Gastown Vancouver when I spotted some good reviews for the Tour Guys....and its free!!
No catch. You can provide a tip at the end if you would like to.
In reality, if you can afford it you will recognise what a great job these guys do.
Although it was raining and i got absolutely soaked (yes the tour happens rain or shine) the 2 hour tour gave us a great tour of gastown and Granville with some good tips on where to eat and shop locally

Reviewed April 17, 2018

It was a hard rainy day, but just an amazing experience. I learned new things, and I enter some nice building from the Art Gallery until Waterfront. I loved it! Historical, political, societal information where provided. Our guide was professional and funny.

See more reviews
Reviewed April 12, 2018

I arranged a 3 day tour for a student group with Ali from Tour Guys Vancouver. Ali was was an invaluable asset to my group. His willingness to go above and beyond to secure visits for my group was just amazing. If you need a guide I would highly recommend Ali I am looking forward to working with him for future trips !
Some feedback from the professor running the trip:
Ali was a real asset to our experience, and I can confidently say that his work was invaluable to the success of the program. He offered a variety of insights on this history of Vancouver, and his connections to the community we visited offered us a much richer experience than any other facilitator could have offered. I sincerely appreciate his willingness to share this week with us.