Book In Advance
Tours from Tour Guys Vancouver tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Tour Guys Vancouver
from $175.61
More Info
from $343.58
More Info
1,074 results
All reviews downtown waterfront free walking granville island these guys fun facts great guide marine building gas town two hours stanley park emma chinatown history knowledge pace architecture humour
Reviewed April 21, 2018 via mobile

We took a free tour of the greater Burrard street area on Friday. The guide, Marla, was one of the best we've had in years. She offered a great combination of data, stories and fun facts.

1  Thank MartinG1984
Reviewed April 19, 2018

I was about to book myself on an evening walking tour of Gastown Vancouver when I spotted some good reviews for the Tour Guys....and its free!!
No catch. You can provide a tip at the end if you would like to.
In reality, if you can afford it you will recognise what a great job these guys do.
Although it was raining and i got absolutely soaked (yes the tour happens rain or shine) the 2 hour tour gave us a great tour of gastown and Granville with some good tips on where to eat and shop locally

Reviewed April 17, 2018

It was a hard rainy day, but just an amazing experience. I learned new things, and I enter some nice building from the Art Gallery until Waterfront. I loved it! Historical, political, societal information where provided. Our guide was professional and funny.

Reviewed April 12, 2018

I arranged a 3 day tour for a student group with Ali from Tour Guys Vancouver. Ali was was an invaluable asset to my group. His willingness to go above and beyond to secure visits for my group was just amazing. If you need a guide I would highly recommend Ali I am looking forward to working with him for future trips !
Some feedback from the professor running the trip:
Ali was a real asset to our experience, and I can confidently say that his work was invaluable to the success of the program. He offered a variety of insights on this history of Vancouver, and his connections to the community we visited offered us a much richer experience than any other facilitator could have offered. I sincerely appreciate his willingness to share this week with us.

Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

In Vancouver for a week and looking to find a tour that wouldnt break the bank or feel too touristy and organized. After looking at several reviews on Tripadvisor, we decided to try a Tour Guys walking tour. Price was right (tip your guide according to how well s/he does), and setup in formal. It was Sunday, so our choice was Chinatown, a part of the city we hadn't yet explored.
Well, our tour "guy" was Alex, a Vancouver native chock full of stories to share.
Highly recommend giving Tour Guys a try. Our only regret is not hooking up with them earlier in our trip so we could have done other tours as well.