“Second tour with Tour Guys: Excellent again!”

Tour Guys Vancouver
Ranked #22 of 191 Tours in Vancouver
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The Tour Guys are a collective of guides - passionate history junkies, pop culture buffs and dynamic storytellers - who have their finger on the pulse of what makes Vancouver tick. As one of the top rated tourist attractions in both Vancouver and Toronto on the world's most popular travel review site the Tour Guys guide hundreds of people per month on walking tours of their cities. Check out the famous FREE TOURS or explore a bit deeper by booking a private tour.
Reviewed April 17, 2018

It was a hard rainy day, but just an amazing experience. I learned new things, and I enter some nice building from the Art Gallery until Waterfront. I loved it! Historical, political, societal information where provided. Our guide was professional and funny.

Date of experience: April 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,072)
All reviews
in 48 reviews
"humour"
in 24 reviews

Reviewed April 12, 2018

I arranged a 3 day tour for a student group with Ali from Tour Guys Vancouver. Ali was was an invaluable asset to my group. His willingness to go above and beyond to secure visits for my group was just amazing. If you need a guide I would highly recommend Ali I am looking forward to working with him for future trips !
Some feedback from the professor running the trip:
Ali was a real asset to our experience, and I can confidently say that his work was invaluable to the success of the program. He offered a variety of insights on this history of Vancouver, and his connections to the community we visited offered us a much richer experience than any other facilitator could have offered. I sincerely appreciate his willingness to share this week with us.

Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

In Vancouver for a week and looking to find a tour that wouldnt break the bank or feel too touristy and organized. After looking at several reviews on Tripadvisor, we decided to try a Tour Guys walking tour. Price was right (tip your guide according to how well s/he does), and setup in formal. It was Sunday, so our choice was Chinatown, a part of the city we hadn't yet explored.
Well, our tour "guy" was Alex, a Vancouver native chock full of stories to share.
Highly recommend giving Tour Guys a try. Our only regret is not hooking up with them earlier in our trip so we could have done other tours as well.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Great walking tour, including historical anecdotes and as much detail as we wanted to hear about this city and how it came about. Vancouver born and bred Ali’s passion for and knowledge of his city shone right through. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: March 2018