Ways to Experience Vancouver DeTours
More Info
from $20.67
More Info
1,366 results
All reviews downtown waterfront free walking granville island these guys fun facts great guide marine building gas town interesting information two hours stanley park emma chinatown history pace knowledge architecture
Selected filters
Reviewed November 20, 2017

This was a pretty good walking tour. You do learn some things about Vancouver but I feel our tour guide knew more about random tidbits about Vancouver than the actual history, as this wasn't her full time job either, just a part time gig. I've done walking tours where the tour guide was obsessed with the city and was a walking history book but this wasn't it. Still a good tour though and you do learn a lot of things, I would take this walking tour if I were you, and tip!

Reviewed November 19, 2017

This is a very good way to get acquainted with a city. The concept of free walking tour assures the guide works to hold the attention of the group through the end of the tour. Brian in downtown and Gastown, and Erik in Chinatown, did their jobs very well. Groups are smaller in wintery weather and they allow for interaction but keep the group together and on schedule. They introduce little known tidbits of history and lore that make the city more familiar. Thanks to the Tour Guys I feel that I know Vancouver much better.

Reviewed November 13, 2017 via mobile

Eric lead a fantastic private tour through the city of Vancouver emphasising the architectural highlight's with related history. It was my friends birthday and as this is a passion and profession...Eric shared many highlights and fun facts. We saw so many things we never would have found or seen. More for us to see closer on the next get away to this beautiful city. He was knowledgeable and personable. We highly recommend!!!

Reviewed November 10, 2017 via mobile

I took the downtown/waterfront tour today with Erik, who was a fantastic guide. He really seems to know his history of the area and cares a great deal about sharing what he knows about the city with his group. I highly recommend.

Reviewed November 5, 2017

We did 2 of the Tour Guys walks during our stay in Vancouver in July. Gastown was led by Bryan a great guide, he was knowledgable, humorous and responded well to the large group. He shared many cultural and historical facts and also provided lots of anecdotal information and tips for visitors to the city.
Our second tour was of the City and Waterfront led by Emma, also a great guide, who made the tour extremely interesting and fun too. Our only regret was that we didn't have sufficient time to fit in the Granville Island Tour. Would highly recommend any of the tours - highlights of our visit to this lovely city. Great work Tour Guys.

Date of experience: July 2017