“A great way to get to know the city”

Tour Guys Vancouver
Ranked #21 of 189 Tours in Vancouver
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The Tour Guys are a collective of guides - passionate history junkies, pop culture buffs and dynamic storytellers - who have their finger on the pulse of what makes Vancouver tick. As one of the top rated tourist attractions in both Vancouver and Toronto on the world's most popular travel review site the Tour Guys guide hundreds of people per month on walking tours of their cities. Check out the famous FREE TOURS or explore a bit deeper by booking a private tour.
Reviewed December 11, 2017

My experience with the Tour Guys Vancouver was great from start to finish. They were super accommodating for our special requests, organizing a tour just for our group that focused on our particular area of interest and working within our time schedule, all for a VERY reasonable price! Our guide was excellent; not only knowledgeable about the history and culture of the city, but also able to respond to our many and various questions. If anyone is traveling to Vancouver for the first time, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend that they do a tour with Tour Guys.

Date of experience: December 2017
Write a ReviewReviews (1,072)
All reviews
in 48 reviews
"humour"
in 24 reviews

Reviewed November 20, 2017

This was a pretty good walking tour. You do learn some things about Vancouver but I feel our tour guide knew more about random tidbits about Vancouver than the actual history, as this wasn't her full time job either, just a part time gig. I've done walking tours where the tour guide was obsessed with the city and was a walking history book but this wasn't it. Still a good tour though and you do learn a lot of things, I would take this walking tour if I were you, and tip!

Reviewed November 19, 2017

This is a very good way to get acquainted with a city. The concept of free walking tour assures the guide works to hold the attention of the group through the end of the tour. Brian in downtown and Gastown, and Erik in Chinatown, did their jobs very well. Groups are smaller in wintery weather and they allow for interaction but keep the group together and on schedule. They introduce little known tidbits of history and lore that make the city more familiar. Thanks to the Tour Guys I feel that I know Vancouver much better.

Reviewed November 13, 2017 via mobile

Eric lead a fantastic private tour through the city of Vancouver emphasising the architectural highlight's with related history. It was my friends birthday and as this is a passion and profession...Eric shared many highlights and fun facts. We saw so many things we never would have found or seen. More for us to see closer on the next get away to this beautiful city. He was knowledgeable and personable. We highly recommend!!!