Review Highlights
Great Tours

We did 2 tours, Gastown with Emma and Granville Island with Erik. We had a large group with Emma... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Abbykat
Wollongong, Australia
Waterfront & Downtown Vancouver Tour with Erik

It was such a nice tour that we experienced on Wednesday, Oct 31st. Thank you Erik for all the... read more

Reviewed November 2, 2018
Mary R
via mobile

1,072 results
All reviews downtown waterfront free walking granville island these guys fun facts great guide marine building gas town two hours stanley park emma chinatown history knowledge pace architecture humour
Reviewed November 2, 2017

Excellent tour by a lifetime Chinese resident. She knew her stuff and spoke clearly about it. I especially liked the architectural and Chinese pharmacy parts of the tour.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed October 30, 2017

Took the downtown and waterfront tour with Eric on Friday, enjoyed it so much I took the Gastown tour the following day. Eric was an amazing guide, very knowledgeable and clearly passionate about Vancouver, its history, architecture, ongoing initiatives. He gave us some great local tips about things to see and do, thoroughly enjoyed exploring Vancouver and feel that I got so much more out of it having taken the two tours. Thanks so much Eric and very best wishes as you head into the next chapter of your own life.

Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

For our first trip to Vancouver we tried a walking tour with the Tour Guys. Our tour was with Alex to Chinatown. She was excellent! She had so much information to share and took the tour at a comfortable pace. We decided to try another tour the next day Downtown to the Convention Center and were not disappointed! Our guide was Marla and she was very knowledgeable and personable. We got to go in several buildings which we enjoyed so much. Thank you Marla and Alex!!

1  Thank Skamom
Reviewed October 23, 2017

We did the tour of Downtown and Waterfront, which was very nice : it lasted 90 mn, the guide was very funny and interesting and she did everything under the pouring rain !
However, we tried another one in Chinatown, and the guide (another one), stopped us all the way long to comment Cosco's Parking, the names of the districts... and after 1 hour of useless talking we just entered in Chinatown. The explainations were so long that we decided to give up and continue the walking tour by ourselves. It's a shame because we tought it was more Chinatown oriented.

Reviewed October 18, 2017

My husband and I went on a walking tour around Coal Harbour with Ali which had been arranged by our hotel. It was excellent.
Ali was knowledgeable, interesting, entertaining and amusing.
I took the tour on the day that I was due to leave Vancouver. My regret is that I did not do it on the day I arrived. I learned more in 1.5 hours than I had done all day on the hop on hop off bus!
It made me look at, understand and appreciate the city in a different way than I had before. If I am ever lucky enough to return to Vancouver I would not hesitate in booking up a longer tour...so much better than a guide book.

1  Thank tourists_are_us