Ways to Experience Vancouver DeTours
More Info
from $20.65
More Info
1,366 results
All reviews walking tour downtown waterfront great tour waterfront tour free tour free walking our tour guide granville island highly recommend the tour these guys fun facts great introduction marine building gas town hour tour interesting information two hours
Selected filters
Reviewed October 23, 2017

We did the tour of Downtown and Waterfront, which was very nice : it lasted 90 mn, the guide was very funny and interesting and she did everything under the pouring rain !
However, we tried another one in Chinatown, and the guide (another one), stopped us all the way long to comment Cosco's Parking, the names of the districts... and after 1 hour of useless talking we just entered in Chinatown. The explainations were so long that we decided to give up and continue the walking tour by ourselves. It's a shame because we tought it was more Chinatown oriented.

Reviewed October 18, 2017

My husband and I went on a walking tour around Coal Harbour with Ali which had been arranged by our hotel. It was excellent.
Ali was knowledgeable, interesting, entertaining and amusing.
I took the tour on the day that I was due to leave Vancouver. My regret is that I did not do it on the day I arrived. I learned more in 1.5 hours than I had done all day on the hop on hop off bus!
It made me look at, understand and appreciate the city in a different way than I had before. If I am ever lucky enough to return to Vancouver I would not hesitate in booking up a longer tour...so much better than a guide book.

1  Thank tourists_are_us
Reviewed October 16, 2017

Kiel was our tour guide for this walking tour of Downtown Vancouver and Gastown. Although he wasn't a Vancouverite he was knowledgeable about the area and about Canadian culture generally. The tour was a mix of new and old sites, interesting buildings and facts about the city. Timing was good and the tour moved at a good pace, the smaller group size also helped with this.

Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

My daughter Laura and I did the full day tour with Emma. Best. Most. Informative. Fun. Guide and Guided Tour. EVER. Emma, can you do it all again next year please with my husband? I know he will love it as much as I did. I rate this tour TEN out of TEN stars !Vancouver I love you!

Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

It's our first time in Vancouver and first encounter with Tour Guys Vancouver, and we love both! We did the Chinatown tour with Alex and enjoyed every minute of it. Alex is thorough, knowledgeable, and patient. From her presentation, I can tell that she's passionate about her hometown. We'll be trying another tour with Tour Guys Vancouver tomorrow and definitely am looking forward to it.