“Full Day In Vancouver ”

Tour Guys Vancouver
Ranked #21 of 189 Tours in Vancouver
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The Tour Guys are a collective of guides - passionate history junkies, pop culture buffs and dynamic storytellers - who have their finger on the pulse of what makes Vancouver tick. As one of the top rated tourist attractions in both Vancouver and Toronto on the world's most popular travel review site the Tour Guys guide hundreds of people per month on walking tours of their cities. Check out the famous FREE TOURS or explore a bit deeper by booking a private tour.
Reviewed October 12, 2017 via mobile

My daughter Laura and I did the full day tour with Emma. Best. Most. Informative. Fun. Guide and Guided Tour. EVER. Emma, can you do it all again next year please with my husband? I know he will love it as much as I did. I rate this tour TEN out of TEN stars !Vancouver I love you!

Date of experience: October 2017
Write a ReviewReviews (1,072)
All reviews
in 48 reviews
"humour"
in 24 reviews

Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

It's our first time in Vancouver and first encounter with Tour Guys Vancouver, and we love both! We did the Chinatown tour with Alex and enjoyed every minute of it. Alex is thorough, knowledgeable, and patient. From her presentation, I can tell that she's passionate about her hometown. We'll be trying another tour with Tour Guys Vancouver tomorrow and definitely am looking forward to it.

Reviewed October 5, 2017

Took two tours with Tour Guys while we were in Vancouver in late September: Gastown with Marla and Chinatown with Alex. They were both very informative, personable and gave great tours (Marla in particular was gifted in gathering us in to keep us out of the way of bystanders and I found myself saying her catchphrase "pretty good" for several days afterward!).

I would recommend doing these tours toward the beginning of your visit so you have time to come back and explore places that interest you. Oh, and ask the guides for recommendations if you're looking to find places to eat or things to do, because these guys/gals really know their stuff. Alex, for example, gave us a great reco on a Japanese ramen place (Taishoken, if you're curious) and Marla directed us to some tasty tacos (Tacofino, around the corner from the Gassy Jack statue in Gastown).

Heads up: you end in different places than you started (in Gastown, it wasn't that far but it was a fairly long walk for Chinatown), so keep that in mind as you plan your day.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed October 3, 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed a Tour Guys; Downtown & Waterfront outing on Oct 1st

Led by Bryan, it was an informative walking tour that was an easy 2 hour walk around downtown Vancouver concluding at the waterfront.

It is a very good tour, well worth your time. Additionally, the HOHO,(hot on-hop off tour busses stop there if you want to include that in your days outing.