Review Highlights
Great Tours

We did 2 tours, Gastown with Emma and Granville Island with Erik. We had a large group with Emma... read more

Reviewed November 8, 2018
Abbykat
Wollongong, Australia
Waterfront & Downtown Vancouver Tour with Erik

It was such a nice tour that we experienced on Wednesday, Oct 31st. Thank you Erik for all the... read more

Reviewed November 2, 2018
Mary R
via mobile

1,072 results
All reviews downtown waterfront free walking granville island these guys fun facts great guide marine building gas town two hours stanley park emma chinatown history knowledge pace architecture humour
Reviewed January 24, 2017

Today we had a walking tour with Erik and we all thoroughly enjoyed it. We feel like we've learnt a lot about the history of Vancouver and in particular China town and Gas town. It was all the little snippets and stories that he told us which made the day so interesting. We all feel that if we had just walked through these places by ourselves they would have been no where near as enjoyable as having Erik tell us about the history of the buildings and streets changes your perspective completely. We were also introduced to an amazing pastry shop and Japadog Thanks Erik we will definitely recommend you to our friends and family when they visit.

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed January 8, 2017

We scheduled our tour on very short notice but Emma was able to meet us to do a tour of downtown Vancouver and Gastown. We had such a great time and learned so much about Vancouver. Emma was delightful! Plus she knew so much about the history of Vancouver. I especially enjoyed learning about when the Olympics were in Vancouver. We also learned a lot about the art in the area. One other really amazing thing that we saw was the Marine building. It is a famous building in Vancouver built in art deco style. I would highly recommend this tour especially if Emma is available. My tour group included my husband and my sons who are ages 20 and 18. Both of the boys enjoyed the tour too. My oldest son told me that he was not looking forward to the tour but ended up being glad that he went along. He would have been sorry to miss it. Just be sure to wear good walking shoes. You will cover a lot of territory. Also, bring your umbrella if it is threatening rain or your gloves in the winter. You will learn a lot about the city and have a blast!!

Date of experience: December 2016
2  Thank Jodinest
Reviewed December 28, 2016

These make for great photos standing amongst them! They are really expressive and make one smile from ear to ear!

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed November 25, 2016

Our family of seven had a tour of Vancouver's Gastown and Chinatown with Ali. The tour could not have been better, not only seeing the two neighborhoods but learning about the history and stories of Vancouver from Ali. Seeing a city with a local is always the best way to find out about a city and discovering what makes it a special place. Once the tour was over we find ourselves so much more comfortable exploring and discovering for ourselves the beautiful city of Vancouver.

Date of experience: November 2016
1  Thank Katie L
Reviewed November 21, 2016

Emma was so much fun - and very knowledgeable. I have lived here my entire life - and learned so much on our tour. Thanks Emma!

Date of experience: November 2016