“5 Star Service”

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Surrey
“5 Star Service”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

My Husband and I have used the Fairmont Hotel Group many times, we have never been disappointed in the location, room and service. The Fairmont Waterfront in Vancouver is no exception. We were fortunate to be on the Gold Floor on this occasion and the service and experience is exceptional.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Fairmont Hotels & Resorts

FWsocialmedia, General Manager at Fairmont Waterfront, responded to this review, August 7, 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for being such a loyal guest of Fairmont Hotels and Resorts. I'm so pleased that each of your stays have been great and hope we can welcome you again soon!
Indu Brar

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (897)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Cos Cob
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Outstanding and personalized customer service, beautiful facility with views of the harbor. The concierge desk was outstanding in helping us book day trips and restaurants. The hotel is an oasis in the middle of a city, with a great location on the waterfront and easy access to many things.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Fairmont Hotels & Resorts

1 Thank Janice R
Dear Guest,
Reading your review absolutely made my day. I'm so pleased that each aspect of your stay with us was exceptional. I will share your comments with my entire team and ensure our Concierge team, especially, is recognized for their outstanding service. I hope we can welcome you again!
Coral Springs, Florida
Reviewed August 5, 2014

After a two week Alaskan Tour (Tauck Tours.....the best), we extended our trip for a few days in Vancouver as my wife Joyce and I had never visited. The Tauck group recommended the Fairmont Waterfront, as it was mere steps from the cruise arrival terminal. Our room was spacious and modern with all amenities and had an awesome view of the cruise terminal and harbor. When we visited the bar, we were pleased to find friendly staff with excellent mixology skills. We returned there for a night cap every night. The concierge provided us with all the help we needed to get the most out of our Vancouver visit......booking a tour to Victoria, a float plane ride and a bus trip around the town.....Before our arrival we contacted them and they sent us a lot of information about restaurants and attractions so we could get a head start. All reservations were made and the recommendations were great. All in all this was an outstanding stay in an outstanding property.

Room Tip: Face the harbor....view is outstanding
Green Features: Fairmont hotels are very proactive in green practices
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
FWsocialmedia, General Manager at Fairmont Waterfront, responded to this review, August 6, 2014
Dear Guest,
I'm so glad that your stay at The Fairmont Waterfront was exactly what we aspire to provide our guests and that you had a chance to experience some of the amazing sites and adventures the Vancouver area has to offer. I look forward to sharing your compliments with my team, especially our bartenders and Concierge!
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

Great position near the harbour, with views of a working port. I am sure I spotted two harbour seals gambolling below, from our 19th floor window. As I wrote to friends, Vancouver is a bit lame from a tourist's point of view, but you cd just sit in this room looking at the view. We were extremely lucky I think. We arrived on an early flight from Sydney and were let into our rooms 30 min later at 9.30am. What a panorama greeted us! Breakfast is excellent. We started our Globus tour from this hotel. Globus use a lot of Fairmont hotels for their Rockies tours. This was probably the best of them.

• Stayed July 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your review. I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and had a chance to experience some of the phenomenal views our guest rooms offer. I hope your entire trip through Canada on your tour was exceptional!
Merritt Island, FL
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Only stayed 1 night and left for cruise ship upon check out so can't say much. Nice view of the harbour & ship, spacious, clean & modern room. Didn't try onsite restaurant but had a great breakfast nearby. Very convenient for cruising as they deliver your bags to the ship.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Karla-8
FWsocialmedia, General Manager at Fairmont Waterfront, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
Dear Guest,
I'm so pleased we were able to offer you a great location, conveniently located across the street from the cruise ship terminal. I hope we can welcome you again for longer next time, so you can experience the many amazing attractions Vancouver has to offer!
Yeovil, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

We recently spent 4 nights at the Fairmont, followed by a further 2 nights later on, as part of our trip to Canada. The position of the hotel is superb right by the waterfront, and close to lots of amenities, and restaurants. On our first stay, we were lucky enough to have a harbour view room, which was superb. The room was spacious and comfortable. I found the staff without exception to be friendly and helpful, and in particular the concierge staff went the extra mile to help us, rearranging onward travel arrangements, after we were delayed due to a medical problem. In fact when we returned for our second stay, my son commented that returning to the Waterfront felt a bit like coming home!

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Dear Guest,
I'm thrilled to read that the service you received was so exceptional. We do our utmost to provide an atmosphere of relaxed luxury in the heart of downtown Vancouver with fantastic access to many of the local attractions. I hope we can see you and your family again soon!
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

It was a very relaxing experience and I felt very calm and welcome especially since we were in a gold club room and gold facility's. I have to write call tell me right ongfifffiuduxucicififififufjfkfcfghdtuhfyhfhfdhvduhtyfygxgcvugfhh

Stayed July 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your review. I'm so pleased the service and amenities you received from our Fairmont Gold team was of such high caliber. I hope we can welcome you again!