“A Must Stay”

Fairmont Waterfront
Ranked #12 of 92 Hotels in Vancouver
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed April 8, 2014

This Hotel is amazing, the Staff is in open arms and treats you like royalty, doesn't matter who you are! The view from the rooms is nothing more than spectacular. the out door pool with the scenery of downtown and the bay is breath taking, and yes, pets are welcome. the hotel has a glamorous feel and well taken care of. shopping and dinning is everywhere. This is a Must stay for my family every time I come to Vancouver as it should be yours!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
FWsocialmedia, General Manager at Fairmont Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2014

Dear Guest,
Knowing that we are your first choice in Vancouver means the world to us! I'm so pleased you enjoyed your stay and I can't wait for you and your family to return. Please contact me at indu.brar@fairmont.com when you do.
Indu Brar

Write a ReviewReviews (3,513)

Reviewed April 7, 2014

It is a bit spooky how quickly this hotel feels like a safe haven in a glorious city. The hotel wraps you in friendliness, and the soaring lobby is welcoming, not intimidating. The staff is the real jewel in the crown. Stay here once, you will claim it as your own.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
FWsocialmedia, General Manager at Fairmont Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2014

Dear Guest,
We are thrilled to be your home-away-from-home in Vancouver. We do our best to provide relaxed luxury and exceptional service and I'm so glad this has been your experience. I look forward to your return - please let me know at indu.brar@fairmont.com if I can assist with your reservation!

Reviewed April 7, 2014

Each time I stay the the Fairmont the service gets better and better. I just signed up for the Presidents Club and was beyond thrilled when I drove up to the door the the door staff just handed my my keys to my room. If you think about waiting in a line to check in. The fairmone knows you just need to get down to doing what you need to do. Staff goes above and beyond to make sure you have a great experience. I would definatley recommend you stay

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Dear Guest,
I'm so pleased you have already seen the benefits of becoming a Fairmont President's Club Member and that the service you received was so exceptional. I hope we can welcome you again soon!

Reviewed April 7, 2014

The location is great, short walk to Sky Train. Rooms very comfortable, clean and commodious enough. Gym facilities, steam room, etc. great. Restaurant offers a wide choice for breakfast with lovely fresh fruit, etc.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for choosing The Fairmont Waterfront as your destination in Vancouver! I'm so pleased you enjoyed the different amenities we offer and look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

Spend 2 night here for a conference and it was great. Lived up to the Fairmont brand. Location was very good and staff very very friendly. My only concern is when hotels of this scale still insist on charging for internet use, just a little irk of mine. Otherwise a great stay. Just be ware the pool is outside, hot is inside but pool outside. Used it in November and was fine I am sure it would be gorgeous in the summer!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank BlueMachine367
FWsocialmedia, General Manager at Fairmont Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your review and for choosing The Fairmont Waterfront! I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay and the service you received. I hope we can welcome you again soon!

Reviewed April 5, 2014

We stayed on a special three night rate and were lucky enough to get an upgrade to a room with a partial ocean view. The hotel is lovely. Our room was very nice but we had a room with two queens and there was only one night table between the two beds. In addition, there were not enough electrical outlets at the desk. Finally, the room was big enough that it could have used another piece of 'lounging' furniture. That being said, my husband was very impressed with the package of cables to hook up any device to the television.

The location is really super - easy walking distance to the main shopping areas, close to the train station and easy access to the seawall for a nice run to Stanley Park! Staff were very friendly. Would we stay again? Definitely.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Faith N

Dear Guest,
I'm so glad that you enjoyed your visit to The Fairmont Waterfront. I greatly appreciate your feedback on the set-up of our guestrooms - it's very important to know what our guests are looking for and we review your comments during our next plans for guest room renovations. I look forward to welcoming you again!

Reviewed April 4, 2014

We visited the Fairmont Waterfront for our anniversary. We were pleasantly surprised with a free room upgrade and a complimentary chocolates nuts and chocolate covered strawberries in the room. The hotel is very conveniently located in downtown Vancouver within walking distance of the Waterfront sky train station. The staff is very helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Brenda C

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for choosing to celebrate such a special occasion with us! I'm so pleased we were able to make your visit memorable and look forward to welcoming you again!