3,743 results
All reviewsarc restaurantcanada placegold floorstanley parkcruise terminalconvention centerpresidents cluboutdoor poolpacific rimcorner roomnorth vancouvercity viewyour luggageconcierge staffgas townalaskan cruisegrouse mountain
Reviewed November 30, 2013

We stayed for two nights! Felt at home as soon as we arrived. We had upgraded, which if you have chance, just do it - it is well worth it! We had our own check-in, our names were used even down to the housekeep staff. the room was fabulous, the TV in the bathroom mirror was quite the hit! All and all I cannot talk enough about the property. Thank you to you and the staff.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
FWsocialmedia, General Manager at Fairmont Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2013

Dear Guest, It sounds as though you had a chance to experience Fairmont Gold! It is truly a hotel within a hotel and I'm so glad the service and extra amenities you received made your stay truly spectacular. I look forward to welcome you again!
Sincerely, Indu Brar, General Manager

Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

Stayed for 3 nights. Hotel is located next to the Gastown area and is well sited for the Waterfront Skytrain/Seabus station.

The staff are courteous and polite, the room was clean and comfortable. The best mattress we've ever experienced in a hotel.

Only bad point is that standard rooms have to pay for wifi. When trying to research attractions and events, free wifi would be very useful.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
FWsocialmedia, General Manager at Fairmont Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2013

Dear Guest, It was a pleasure to read your review. We are very lucky to be able to offer so many activities and sites right outside our doors. I'm also absolutely thrilled to read that the service our colleagues offered was so excellent. Please also note that we offer complimentary Internet to our Fairmont President's Club guests, a loyalty program that is free to join on our website or at any Fairmont Hotel or Resort. If you visit Vancouver again, please feel free to contact me at indu.brar@fairmont.com. Sincerely, Indu Brar, General Manager.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

I stayed for two nights. The service from this hotel was exceptional. The staff was very nice. The view from the room was amazing and, as the name suggests, I had a beautiful view of the water and mountains. The room was updated and modern. The living room/bedroom area was combined. The furniture was comfortable and the bed was pretty good. The heating worked well. This was one of the few times I stayed at a hotel and actually needed the heat, but that's November in Vancouver for you. The bathroom was also updated and I liked that shower. I didn't watch much TV but it seemed like they had a good selection of channels and the Wi-Fi speed was decent. The location is amazing. Walking distance to Stanley Park and various restaurants and shops. My biggest complaint was the sound. There was a family checking out from the room across from mine on the morning after my first night and the kids were going in and out of that room. Didn't complain, but I could hear them pretty well. On the morning I was checking out an alarm was going off. I got out of the shower and started getting dressed until someone came on and said that the alarm was being investigated and to stay in the hotel. The alarm continued for a while. This probably wasn't the hotel's fault but it was still annoying nevertheless. Overall it's a very nice hotel. I really like the connecting restaurants that you can access from the hotel. It has a great location downtown and great views. The rooms are modern and they have a great, friendly staff. I would stay here again in the future.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Josh B
FWsocialmedia, General Manager at Fairmont Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2013

Dear Guest, Thank you very much for posting your review. I'm very glad you enjoued your stay, especially the service our Colleagues offered. It sounds as though you experienced one of our newly renovated Deluxe Harbour View Rooms, as well! I am very sorry for the frustration you experienced with the fire alarm - while there was no emergency, we investigate all alarms thoroughly to ensure the safety and security of our guests. Thank you again for your review; I hope we can see you again soon! Sincerely, Indu Brar, General Manager.

Reviewed November 24, 2013

This is a really lovely hotel. the views from our room Water, mountains it was beyond words. The room we had was large, very clean, even though it was near the elevators it never was an issue. It was very busy the week we stayed but everything was always top shelf.
The staff is what makes the hotel such a great vacation spot. They are friendly, helpful and fun.
This hotel is close to everything . We walked all over the city and took the skytrain if it was a great distance. I would recommend this hotel highly.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank ToodSt_Stephen

Dear Guest, I very much appreciate the time you took to write a wonderful review after your visit to The Fairmont Waterfront. We are very lucky to be able so close to many amazing activities Vancouver has to offer, but to know that the service you received here really made your stay exceptional is incredibly gratifying. I hope we can welcome you again soon! Warm Regards, Indu Brar, General Manager

Reviewed November 19, 2013

We have stayed with the Fairmont Waterfront Hotel on numerous occasions. The staff is extremely welcoming and really make you feel at home throughout your entire stay. They are our first choice every time we visit Vancouver

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Joan C
WaterfrontVancouver, General Manager at Fairmont Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2013

Dear Guest, I am so pleased to read that you enjoyed your most recent stay with us. Your kind words and loyalty are very much appreciated. WE look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Vancouver and If ever I can be of personal assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at 604-691-1892 or by email at indu.brar@fairmont.com. Warm regards, Indu Brar, General Manager