Used this hotel to start and finish our first holiday in Canada which proved to be an excellent decision. Great location in Vancouver as it is opposite Canada Place and by the harbour - free bus tours like Grouse Mountain and Capilano Bridge start from here as does many of the other city or area tours. Easy walking to many fine restaurants along the harbour front or downtown area plus Waterfront Railway Station is across the road to enable you to travel further afield to the suburbs, Richmond etc. Only downside is that it gets very busy when the cruise ships arrive to disembark and take on new shipmates plus it blocks your harbour and mountain view at breakfast time at the Harbour Cafe!
We had deluxe rooms on 14th floor, spacious and had comfy beds, with great views of the harbour and mountains - obviously caters mainly for conferences and business because there is limited storage space for clothes. Good gym and pool area on 3rd floor which provides view of the harbour. All the staff we encountered could not do enough for you so made our stay really enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairmont Waterfront luxury hotel showcases the best of Vancouver. Conveniently situated beside the Canada Place Cruise Ship Terminal and adjacent to the Vancouver Convention Centre, this luxury Vancouver hotel has a central harbour location, ideal for any stay. Guests can enjoy shopping, trendy restaurants, art galleries, Gastown, Chinatown and famous Stanley Park all within steps of our doors. This Four Diamond urban retreat is world renowned for its warm and welcoming service and truly showcases the best of Vancouver. The 489 newly renovated Vancouver Waterfront hotel rooms are spacious, elegantly appointed with distinctive amenities and showcase spectacular city, mountain and harbour views through floor-to-ceiling windows. The Fairmont Gold floor is an exclusive hotel within a hotel, featuring complimentary breakfast and evening canapes, personal concierge service and an exclusive lounge and terrace with harbour-views. Visit the on-site restaurant ARC. The culinary team embraces fresh, local and sustainable ingredients complemented by hotel-grown herbs from the 2,100 square foot rooftop garden and honey from the on-site honeybee colony. Expect simple, flavor focused cuisine, cooked with flawless execution appealing to discerning or emerging palates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Fairmont Waterfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairmont Waterfront Hotel Vancouver
- Fairmont Hotel Waterfront
- Fairmont Hotel Vancouver
- Fairmont Vancouver
- Vancouver Fairmont
- Fairmont Waterfront Vancouver