Fairmont Waterfront
$317
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Uptown Hotel(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
$195
$448
$387
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Park Inn & Suites by Radisson(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
$237
$538
$460
Orbitz.com
3,587 results
All reviewsarc restaurantcanada placegold floorstanley parkcruise terminalpresident's clubconvention centeroutdoor poolpacific rimcorner roomnorth vancouvercity viewyour luggageconcierge staffexcellent hotelgas townalaskan cruise
Reviewed December 28, 2012

It was our first visit to Vancouver & was to be a very memorable stay as I was proposing to my girlfriend on this trip so I did some research to make sure we had an amazing experience. The Fairmont Waterfront was the hands down winner for my choice. It not only was situated in a great location, close to the water and within walking distance of anything we were looking for. The whole experience was awesome right from the greeting of the doormen to check in/check out. Make sure you go visit Frank in the lounge, he absolutely owns his position at this great hotel. Our room (with a view) was super clean and comfortable and everything I had (booked) and hoped for.

Room Tip: With a view of the water
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
WaterfrontVancouver, General Manager at Fairmont Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2013

Dear Guest, I would like to thank you for choosing to stay at The Fairmont Waterfront for such a momentous occasion, we are honored to be part of this big day and I do hope the proposal was a huge success! I am very proud of our colleagues here at the hotel and the warm service that they strive to provide and I will take great pleasure in sharing your kind words with Frank, the doormen and the entire team. Thank you again for staying with us and I do hope to see you back on your anniversary. Warm regards, Ian Pullan, General Manager

Reviewed December 28, 2012

This hotel is a great business friendly hotel. Service is always exceptional. Bike loan is a nice amenity.

My only complaints are that the rooms look really old fashioned and the gym is way too small for a hotel this size. It was always really crowded firs thing in the morning. The Pacific Rim seems like a much more modern hotel....buries also more expensive.

Room Tip: Try to get a view of the harbour....it is much nicer than other side
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest, Thank you for your recent feedback on TripAdvisor, I was happy to read that overall you enjoyed your stay – I do hope you had the opportunity to take one of the hotel bikes for a ride around the seawall, it is one of my favorite Vancouver things to do. You may be interested to know that we are currently undergoing exciting refurbishments here at the hotel that will see several floors of the hotel updated as well as a renovation of our health club. Thank you again for choosing to stay at The Fairmont Waterfront and I look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back on your next visit to beautiful Vancouver. Warm regards, Ian Pullan, General Manager

Reviewed December 27, 2012

The family stayed two nights in a waterfront view apartment. Although we had part of the view obscured by the pan pacific in front, we still had a most gorgeous view of the harbour and could see the seaplanes taking off. The beds were wonderful, the showers fantastic and the rooms were very clean and very comfortable. We chose to eat in the food court next door although there were many other options within a 10 minute walk. The hotel looked opulent and we could not afford to stay there for very long but it was certainly worth it for the few days we did.The outstanding part for me was the spa and the separate male and female eucalyptus steam rooms.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 21, 2012

Loved the ever-changing Coal Harbor views and the location of this hotel. Our room was comfy and spacious and we enjoyed the amenities (especially the in-room Keurig with excellent coffee and real cream). The food and drinks at the hotel were excellent.

Easy access to the Sky Train Waterfront station made sightseeing easy. My favorite afternoon of the whole trip was a two-hour bike ride from the hotel through gorgeous Stanley Park on bikes provided by the hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 20, 2012

I have stayed here pretty much annually for quite a few years now and have never found anything bad to say about the place. Clean, friendly staff, terrific location. If I had to complain about one thing it would be the price of parking but that is more of a downtown Vancouver thing and not the fault of the Waterfront!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest, I would like to thank you for taking the time to complete a review of The Fairmont Waterfront for TripAdvisor. I was thrilled to read that you stay with us so frequently; please know your loyalty is very much appreciated. I fully sympathize with your comments regarding the cost of parking and agree parking in downtown Vancouver is expensive. Thanks again for choosing to stay at The Fairmont Waterfront and I look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit - please do not hesitate to contact me directly at 604-691-1892 or ian.pullan@fairmont.com if there is anything I can do to assist on your next stay. Warm regards, Ian Pullan, General Manager