This was our first trip to canada and probably our last!!!!!!!!!. I had gone through Hello Bc to book my accomodations. I Explained that this was out first trip to Canada and that we wanted a central location for hotel accomodations. We were horrified when we drove done the street and later found out that this holiday inn was on skid row. It was disgusting. Everytime you left you had to drive right through skid row. We were on motorcycles so we had a birds eye view of all the undesirable activites that went on 24 hours a day. We saw a fight a dead body laying on the street drug exchanges going on as well as lots of noise and activity after midnight. The staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms were dated. The fourth floor was the only place to do laundry or to get ice!!!!!!!! The elevator system is insane you have to swipe your card to get up or down. There was no swimmimg pool and the underground parking was a hassle. The one bright spot was the wonderful Italian bakery across the stree. Great people working there. I grew real suspisious of the area when I noticed everyone had bars on their doors and windows. The highlight was when we got lost one day and came down Commercial St and bypassed most of skid row. To bad we didnt get lost the first day. Overall our experience with the hotel wasnt bad but the location is HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 'You'll Love It In Here' at our Vancouver Hotel. The Atrium Inn Vancouver is located minutes from downtown Vancouver. Our boutique-style hotel is close to everything in Vancouver. Are you searching for a pet friendly, Vancouver hotel near fun and exciting attractions? When you stay at the Atrium Inn Vancouver you can catch a game at the Pacific Coliseum, venture to PNE and Playland, or explore Stanley Park. Smart business travelers enjoy staying in our Vancouver hotel suites or executive rooms. Our location off Trans Canada Highway 1 makes it easy to get to meetings. Rogers Sugar, ECOMM, Metrotown, BCIT and other businesses are nearby. Make your event a success with our meeting rooms and A/V rental equipment. With free high-speed, wireless Internet access, you'll have a productive stay in Vancouver. You can burn calories at our fitness centre, get a good night's rest on our triple-sheeted beds, and start the morning with a buffet breakfast with hot and cold items. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Atrium Inn Vancouver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Vancouver Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Vancouver