This Holiday Inn is not the newest but for an inner city hotel, it's not bad.
Some people are afraid of the East Hastings etiquette: here the parking is underground and there's a gate that locks so your car should be safe.
- front desk staff was ok
- free breakfast
- free internet in the lobby
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 'You'll Love It In Here' at our Vancouver Hotel. The Atrium Inn Vancouver is located minutes from downtown Vancouver. Our boutique-style hotel is close to everything in Vancouver. Are you searching for a pet friendly, Vancouver hotel near fun and exciting attractions? When you stay at the Atrium Inn Vancouver you can catch a game at the Pacific Coliseum, venture to PNE and Playland, or explore Stanley Park. Smart business travelers enjoy staying in our Vancouver hotel suites or executive rooms. Our location off Trans Canada Highway 1 makes it easy to get to meetings. Rogers Sugar, ECOMM, Metrotown, BCIT and other businesses are nearby. Make your event a success with our meeting rooms and A/V rental equipment. With free high-speed, wireless Internet access, you'll have a productive stay in Vancouver. You can burn calories at our fitness centre, get a good night's rest on our triple-sheeted beds, and start the morning with a buffet breakfast with hot and cold items. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Atrium Inn Vancouver reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Vancouver Hotel Vancouver
- Vancouver Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Vancouver