Lowest prices for your stay
$193
$188
Fully refundable before Sat, Apr 27
No prepayment needed
Priceline
7,585 results
All reviews great location stanley park harbour view canada place coal harbour convention center hot tub bit dated walking distance cruise terminal downtown vancouver hotel restaurant robson street p2b conference gastown seawall
Selected filters
Reviewed August 23, 2019

I spent 4 days at the Pinnacle near to everything I needed
I had a Conference in the convention center which is at a very walkable distance, and if it is sunney you can rent some eBike at the front desk and have a nice ride with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank fabianperez2019
Reviewed August 22, 2019 via mobile

Didn't Like:
Looks can be very deceiving. The internal structure is very Dated.
Carpet is separating from the floor.
Bathtub drain is clogged with palm size hair ball.
Horizontals are full of dust.
Bed is really FIRM, no layer of pillow top.
The balcony floor is wet all the time (but the glass door is close?!).
Some guests are smoking on the patio and it smells in your room.
Customer service needs improvement.
(They will take your call but they will not do anything on solving the problem)

I like:
The view (that's the only reason I booked this hotel)
Front desk and Valet staff are great.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank reiandave
Reviewed August 22, 2019

I've stayed here several times for work trips.

Pros:
- Mountain/bay-facing rooms are amazing-- great view to wake up to and you can open the windows even high-up and get fresh air.
- Decent restaurants with good wine selection. Excellent view of mountains with floor to ceiling windows.
- About a 10 minute walk from the metro.
- Good food options nearby
- Very comfortable bed
- Responsive front desk staff

Cons:
- Older building-- I've never heard my neighbors, but the gap between the entry door is too large-- you can hear people walking down the hallways. It startled me at first because it almost sounds like they're in your room.
- Gym is old and dirty but it works, so that's something.

Room tip: Get a room facing the mountains
Date of stay: April 2019
1  Thank Kate F
Reviewed August 21, 2019 via mobile

Recently stayed at the pinnacle hotel Harbourfront for 2 nights and the service was amazing. The hotel is closed to all major landmarks , the staff is very helpful and understanding. Front staff Anthony Lindsey and Danielle made sure our stay was the best, they were professional and courteous. Helped us like their own family. I would definitely recommend this hotel to friends and family.Hotel has a very beautiful gift shop ultimate convenience and souvenir shopping all under one roof.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Syed Tanvir H
Reviewed August 21, 2019

Excellent service at checkin with Alex, I was offered for a small fee (30) a nice room with an harbourfront view, it was an amazing view. Restaurant was good, I had dinner and breakfasts, omelettes are very good

Review collected in partnership with this hotel