7 people are viewing this hotel
sharon g
Edmonton, Canada
Great location and value
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed May 7, 2019
You can't go wrong staying at the harbour front. Right when you want to be. Walk to the cruise port. Its easy to take the Sky train to/from the airport. Restaurants for every taste. Everything is close.
Date of stay: May 2019Trip type: Traveled as a couple
    $167
0.3 miles from The Pinnacle Hotel Harbourfront
View more hotels in Vancouver
7,585 results
All reviews great location stanley park harbour view canada place coal harbour convention center hot tub bit dated walking distance cruise terminal downtown vancouver hotel restaurant robson street p2b conference gastown seawall
Selected filters
Reviewed May 7, 2019

I live in Vancouver but was attending a four day conference across the street. Due to the BMO marathon, street were closed in the area I was supposed to be. I decided to stay one night at this hotel. It was very busy, and loud. Partly due to the Marathon I think. The hotel rooms are okay. Kinda of old and needing updates. Great location. I did have a problem at check in. Staff was friend, got my key, originally she could not find my reservation but when I showed my confirmation she found it. She gave me the keys and then I went up to the room. When I got to the room, I put the key card in and it didn't work. I did it multiple times until someone came to the door. She had given me the wrong room. I went back down which took almost 10 min because of busy elevators with all my luggage. When I got downstairs I waited again. I got the same employee at check in and she check and realized she made mistake. Finally I go the right key and right room.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 7, 2019

I stayed at this hotel over the summer of 2018. The view is amazing and walking distance to the harbor. Customer service was great with the person who brought our luggage up to our room. We took a day tour to Victoria and the company picked us up right in front of our hotel. Nice hotel for the area.

Date of stay: July 2018
1  Thank 881raqueld
Reviewed May 6, 2019

Highly recommend this hotel 👍 location is great. Walking distance to subway and great view close to the water. Second visit for me in Vancouver but first time staying here.
Had to sort out the breakfast part prior to having breakfast as when we checked in- paid for only the morning checking out. But front desk made it a very easy process.
Easy check out process.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 6, 2019

While the rooms are a bit dated, the absolutely perfect downtown location more than makes up for it! A 5 min walk takes you to the Canada Place waterfront (including the not-to-be-missed Cactus Club), 10 min walking to shops along Robson and the music scene along Granville. Plus the Waterfront Skytrain station is 6 min, where you can hit Metrotown, Chinatown and even the airport in Richmond! Our room #735 had an ocean-view balcony, fstv, minifridge, free Wifi, great toiletries, power shower and a comfy bed. There's a bar/restaurant with a regular happy hour and ocean views! Overall, highly recommend

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 6, 2019

This is the third time I've stayed at The Pinnacle Hotel Harbourfront, and have been very happy to return. Its a great location with an inspiring view, fabulously clean room. Both the food and service are excellent. I found all staff particularly polite, friendly and helpful, and would be very happy to return.

Date of stay: April 2019