The Pinnacle Hotel Harbourfront
Opus Hotel(Vancouver)
$441
$372
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Uptown Hotel(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
$195
Free cancellation until 05/31
$322
$287
  • Breakfast included
Park Inn & Suites by Radisson(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 06/03
$238
$221
Orbitz.com
$489
$349
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $395/night.

$538
$460
4,173 results
All reviewsgreat locationstanley parkharbour viewcanada placeconvention centercoal harbourwalking distancedowntown vancouvercruise terminalhotel restaurantrobson streetp2bconferencegastownconciergevaletskytrain
Reviewed September 10, 2006

Apon arrival we received a room with a cityview. There was an air conditioning on the other side of the street that was quite disturbing. We complained the next day asking for a more quiet room and got the most perfect room facing the habour. It is absolutely worth it to book a room with habour view. You can see the sea planes take off and land and have a beatiful view on the ocean and Stanley Park. The beds are just great, you sleep like on a cloud. There is construction work going on but this is not disturbing at all. I can totally recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Vancouver!

Stayed: August 2006
4  Thank Hamburger_Deern
Reviewed August 22, 2006

I've stayed at this property several times and have received excellent service from 'most' of the staff. On Monday morning as I was walking up to the desk and placed my briefcase on top of the counter, the lady decided to pick up the phone and not even acknowledge me!! I arrived first before the phone even rang!! I stood there for 5 minutes listening to what sounded like another staff member about her day off!! When she finally hung up she kept me there for over 20 minutes trying to push a sightseeing tour on me and found out the room was not ready. I normally do not complain about appearance too much but I felt repulsed by the amount of dandruff she brushed onto my confirmation papers. As a business traveller, I do not have time for this kind of nonsense.
Mind you, the rest of the hotel's staff is good and the location is excellent but I will have to give them a failing grade this time.

• Stayed: July 2006, traveled on business
9  Thank CaliTraveller
Reviewed August 21, 2006

We stayed at this property for two nights and requested a harbour view room. The view was worth every extra cent as it was gorgeous day and night. The decor was a little dated but the room was very clean and comfortable. The bed could not be more comfortable and the heated tiles in the bathroom were a welcome treat after walking the streets of Gastown in the rain.

If you are looking for a great downtown hotel with a bit of luxury, then look no further!

• Stayed: August 2006, traveled on business
2  Thank JetsetJanet
Reviewed August 13, 2006

We left booking a hotel in Vancouver to the last minute, and so kinda rushed our booking into this hotel. It turned out to be a great choice - nr downtown, an ocean view room, nr the float planes (essential for that trip to Victoria!) and with the most helpful staff! The construction work didn't bother us too much, although I do wonder what will happen to the great views!

• Stayed: August 2006
1  Thank Ellida
Reviewed August 5, 2006

We booked a trip to Vancouver at the last minute and could not get into the hotels that had been recommended as the "top" hotels in Vancouver. The picture of the hotel on the hotel web site was not very attractive. We were also concerned about the construction noise mentioned in other postings. We were a little apprehensive about this hotel.

We went with this hotel because they guaranteed a waterview room/king bed/nonsmoking and the price was reasonable. The hotel was fantastic!! By far the best view and location I can imagine. After days of walking around the city I think its overall location is the best. We looked out our large windows and saw the harbor, seaplanes taking off and landing, boats, and mountains beyond. Incredible views and a very comfortable bed.

The room was extremely quiet. The construction, mentioned in other postings, is past the pile driving phase and so noise was not an issue at all.

All hotel personnel were kind and helpful.

I recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2006, traveled as a couple