The Pinnacle Hotel Harbourfront
St. Regis Hotel(Vancouver)
$269
$261
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Uptown Hotel(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
$236
Hotwire.com
$437
$388
4,186 results
All reviewsgreat locationstanley parkharbour viewcanada placeconvention centercoal harbourwalking distancedowntown vancouvercruise terminalhotel restaurantrobson streetp2bconferencegastownconciergevaletskytrain
Reviewed October 25, 2012

This hotel has a great location and is close to the convention center and everything in downtown. The staff is very pleasant. The rooms (and the city) are very clean with all expected amenities. The bar and restaurant downstairs is good, if a bit overpriced. They have great views though! Fitness and pool area was standard. Received free internet with my package and it works well. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: Get a bay view room and not a city view. The Marriott across the street has this huge exhaust fan that runs all night and sounds like a giant diesel truck outside your window!
Reviewed October 23, 2012

My friend & I recently stayed at this Hotel. The Hotel Staff was very friendly and helpful. The room had a great view with Balcony and was exceptionally clean and nicely furnished. The location was accessible to alot of shopping and restaurants as well as neighborhood markets. Easily walkable to Stanley Park and Gastown. I would highly recommend staying at this Hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Lobby is pretty basic, layout is pretty standard, staff seemed nice enough, but there's really nothing that would cause me to go "wow". Add my experience below to that I would recommend this hotel as a pass and causes me to seriously think about whether I should ever stay at a Renaissance again...

Spent a long day in meetings and recommended that some of my colleagues join me at the bar for a drink. I arrived a little early and took up a seat at the bar. Gave my bartender my order and she shortly returned... with the bill. Took my credit card, charged my credit card, and returned the slip back to me BEFORE she even started to work on my drink. I was completely floored. On what planet does a place take your payment before they serve you a drink? What if I wanted a second round? Or to by some drinks for my colleagues? I'd have to pay as I go in advance? Did I somehow appear to the bartender as the type that would skip out on a bill? Absolutely unbelievable. I texted my colleagues and told them to meet me at the bar at the hotel down the street, where we had a very relaxing evening.

1  Thank bus_traveler_c
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I've only been checked in for an hour, but so far I've spent 45 mins on the phone with tech support trying desperately to make the wireless work. I'm paying 200 a night to be put on hold for almost an hour??? Since I don't have cell or data in Canada it is pretty important that the wireless work, not a great way to start my stay. Maybe I'm just spoiled from the Four Seasons, but the customer service doesn't seem to care that I've been inconvenienced and I'm staying up late to help them fix their problem.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank michele9993
Reviewed October 17, 2012

This hotel is in Vancouver's west end, not right in the centre of things, but a short walk to the city centre. The rooms facing the harbour have, for the most part, a great view of Coal Harbour and Stanley Park. The concierge lounge is OK, but not up to the standard I expect and overlooks office buildings so no real view. The p2b lounge and restaurant is quite nice and they have a great breakfast buffet. There are a few downsides, the biggest is the never ending construction in the garage which has limited available self parking space. All the rooms on the harbour side used to have great views, but over the last few years a lot of condos have been built which now partially block the view, but what remains is still great. The hotel is convenient to the harbour sea plane port, but that also means some engine noise.

Room Tip: The rooms facing the harbour are the best, except for the occasional noise of seal plane engines, but will cost a little more. If you like to have an open window at night, avoid the city side rooms at all costs. The air conditioning unit on the roof of the building across Hastings Street is quite noisy.