- great location
- great view, only if you can get the room with the view
- nice staff
- request for higher floor on the online RSVP, they only get me a 2nd floor next to the elevator, very noisy all day.
- saggy bed (i didn't expect that with almost 300CAD a night)
- my booking come with breakfast, but they only give me 1 voucher, only 1 person is free
- the hotel has renovation going on (from 8am to 8pm) and it's really noisy, but didn't send out any notice to customer by email, but the hotel will tell you when you check in, it's hard to find another hotel at the last min.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Defining Vancouver flare with opulent accommodations, exceptional service and a breathtaking view of Coal Harbour and the city, the Pinnacle Hotel Harbourfront welcomes travelers to discover the vibrant atmosphere of Downtown Vancouver. Our 442 guestroom provides a well-designed harbourfront escape, with locally inspired, full-service amenities and personalized service for your stay in Vancouver. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Pinnacle Hotel Harbourfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Vancouver
- Vancouver Renaissance