The Pinnacle Hotel Harbourfront
Opus Hotel(Vancouver)
$441
$372
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Uptown Hotel(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
$195
Suttonplace.com
$322
$287
  • Breakfast included
Park Inn & Suites by Radisson(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
$238
$221
Hotels.com
$489
$349
$538
$461
4,173 results
All reviewsgreat locationstanley parkharbour viewcanada placeconvention centercoal harbourwalking distancedowntown vancouvercruise terminalhotel restaurantrobson streetp2bconferencegastownconciergevaletskytrain
Reviewed June 6, 2012

Check-in was friendly and professional. I arrived early and they gave me a room straight away. I'd got a very good rate when I booked, so was being a bit cheeky asking for a harbour view, but they were able to accommodate me and I had a fabulous view of the water and mountains. It's fun watching the seaplanes take off and land, and the cruise ships heading out to sea.

My room was nicely decorated, clean and comfortable. I had a balcony with two sets of sliding doors, which kept out the noise of the seaplanes. The bed was comfortable - I added the duvet from the spare bed because I'm used to the feel of a heavier duvet, but one would have been warm enough. I slept well despite earlier noise in the corridor (Saturday night was busy, with some large groups) - it was perfectly quiet at night. If there'd been a group of people next door it may have been different, since the adjoining door wasn't completely soundproof. The robe, bathroom amenities and refreshments were all good quality, and the mirrors and lighting were well-placed. The TV was possibly the best quality HD I've seen in a hotel, with very clear sharp pictures, and there were various docking points available for electronic equipment, and plenty of sockets.

It's worth asking about the range of wifi packages, since the business package is discounted at weekends and was good value compared to the standard rate.

The health club is open 24 hours, and I enjoyed having the pool to myself for swimming laps. The pool area and changing rooms were immaculate, and there's a good view out over the harbour.

The hotel is in easy range of a lot of dining options so I didn't use its bar or restaurant, but there's a terrace bar that looks out over the water which I'd like to try if I stay again.

The bell staff were extremely helpful and friendly, with one advising me on a better way to carry my luggage.(thank you! - I've been doing it wrong for years). Front desk staff and the concierge were also all very helpful.

I can't find fault with this hotel and would be happy to stay again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank tripbiscuit
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Stayed here at a corporate rate which was pretty special so this was good value for money. The hotel is near to the harbourside and about as close as you can get to one of the float plane companies. It's good for walking over to Coal Harbour and Stanley park and if you go the other direction, to the downtown shopping.

Rooms were pretty good and pretty well what you would expect from the marriott chain. So it wasn't quite a standout hotel, but for the rate we had it was very good.

I would stay again in a heartbeat.

2  Thank thefrequenttraveller
Reviewed June 2, 2012

I didn't have the best experience staying at this hotel. Upon check-in, I found that my bed had a little dirt in it and a bug crawling on the sheets. LET ME STRESS THIS WAS NOT A BEDBUG, but a bug nonetheless. I notified the front desk about it and they were extremely helpful and very accomodating. They made sure that there were no more bugs in the room and changed the sheets. They offered to move me into another room on my second night (the first night, every room was booked) and I declined.

Also the hall lights shine brightly into the room with all the lights off, so your room is not completely dark. That's nitpicking at this point, but I was bothered with that as well.

Other than that the room was nice and spacious and the service was great.The breakfast buffet was nice as well. Parking was confusing as I was charged $21 for one night, and $6 the next so you might want to call ahead and establish that.

Reading other reviews, I am pretty sure my incidents are isolated so I would not hesitate to try this hotel again if I get the chance.

Reviewed May 31, 2012

I stayed here with a friend in May 2012 as I was having laser eye surgery at the clinic next door and we were EXTREMELY impressed with the friendly and helpful nature of the staff. This service started in the elevator and never stopped until we left. While checking in the front desk person asked us why we were in town, found out where the clinic was for me, asked if there was anything we wanted to see or do and when we mentioned a restaurant we were interested in she immediately printed the directions for us along with a menu. They also provided us with a map and showed us where we were in relation to the map along with pointing out the areas of interest. Our room was great, was really big, very clean, had great windows, a view of the city and a view of the water. I would highly recommend this hotel, close to Robson street and all the action and I have never encountered such friendly helpful staff - two thumbs up!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Just returned home after a wonderful trip to Vancouver. City was very busy so I chose this property. Very clean spacious rooms and a warm friendly staff. My room was on the 18Th floor which gave me access to the 19Th floor lounge. I would definitely stay there again.

1  Thank racanfan3