Super 8 Vancouver
$195
Sandman Hotels
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Uptown Hotel(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
$288
The Burrard(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
$225
$210
Agoda.com
Ramada Limited Vancouver Downtown(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
$238
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Inn Downtown(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
$263
$209
Agoda.com
Fairmont Waterfront(Vancouver)
$553
$451
Fairmont.com
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Sands(Vancouver)(Great Value!)
$277
$265
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Stayed at this hotel for 5 nights, unfortunately. Pro: Great location. I mean, 20 mins from Downtown, 20 mins to Surrey/Delta, 25 mins to the Ferry terminal. When we were looking at hotels, finding a decent priced hotel in Vancouver (not surrounding areas) was tough. Another pro was the underground parking although you have to honk to get out. Now the cons: Parking to hotel lobby is very ghetto. The rooms are very small, and the bathrooms aren't in a great condition. The TV is old and cuts of some of the screen. Free Breakfast went from good to poor as each day passed. The manager (Mal?) was kind of rude and had a lot of attitude. The air conditioning did not fully work in this hot weather. I'm a very generous hotel reviewer and I gave it an average rating.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank something-ectomy
Reviewed July 4, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed July 4, 2013

When we arrived at the hotel the front staff talk really quite and acted like they hated their job. Not very friendly. When we were on our way up to our room we noticed how run down the hotel was. In our room the bathtub had paint chips missing and it was overall pretty gross. We went out for dinner and had an early night. I had woke up early in the morning and out of the corner of my eye I seen something crawling! I woke up my boyfriend and we jumped out of bed only to find at least 10 bugs crawling all over the bed!!! It was the most disgusting thing I have ever experienced in my life. I immediately went to the front desk to explain the situation and she just shrugged it off like it happens all the time. She didn't want to come up and see nor send anyone else to come and see. I asked for her to get ahold of the manger and she said it was too early in the morning to disturb him and later found out he doesn't work weekends. So appalled by the staff at this hotel. We left our pillows that we had brought from home as well as the clothes we wore. It took us 4 days to get ahold of the manager to get a refund as well. Don't waste your time or money going to this place. And if you see dried black marks on the sheet get out of there as fast as you can !!

Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tamara L
Reviewed July 3, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed June 30, 2013

It was a hotel, what really needed a update! The bathtub had no paint on it. The breakfast though was good.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple