4,308 results
All reviews great location burrard station balcony room tim hortons canada place shower head drug store within walking distance the club lounge stanley park high floor heart of downtown per day convention center few blocks king bed public transportation
Reviewed December 5, 2017

My wife and I had an excellent stay during a business conference and followed by a celebration. The banquet staff were excellent as was the venue. The Hyatt is in an ideal location to explore downtown Vancouver and the room was very comfortable.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed December 4, 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed my time at Hyatt Regency Vancouver. The staff was very helpful and kind. I had a double bed room and it was very spacious. Much larger than most hotels I've been to.

Ivy in the Regency club was wonderful. She asked us about our plans and gave us quite a few suggestions. She went as far to look up the hours for each activity to make sure we didn't arrive after closing.

I hope to be back soon!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
BrandiLasanen, Executive Office at Hyatt Regency Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2017

Dear Bridget M,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your visit and I appreciate your compliments for Ivy in our Regency Club lounge. I will be certain to share your feedback with her. We look forward to your next visit!

Warm Regards,