Friendly service and check in went smoothly.
Room - if you're not a smoker, be sure to ask for a non smoking floor. I think Floor 9 is smoking.
We were in a suite as I was working part of the day. Was on the 12th floor and room/balcony were facing the city and Granville which was perfect when working at the desk. Perfect size for a small family as well or if you're there for work or simply enjoy a spacious room.There is a fridge, microwave and coffee maker (complimentary coffee given). Bathroom was older but clean.
Location - a few blocks from a sky train stop (inbox and I can always look it up). We took the sky train from the airport to this station and because we had luggage and it was raining, it was a $5 cab ride to the hotel.
This hotel is walking distance (10-30 min) to Stanley Park, Robson Street (shopping/restaurants), Yaletown (lots of restaurants), etc.
The hop and off bus also has a stop right in front of this hotel.
Room Service Restaurant: Edge restaurant is attached to it. We ate breakfast there, which was reasonably priced. Tasted good too. We also ate lunch there - fish and chips, grilled cheese and chicken sandwich. All were delicious.
Any questions, please feel free to inbox me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN PLUS Chateau Granville Hotel & Suites & Conference Centre has 118 spacious suites. Each suite comes with a private balcony where guests can enjoy the views of Vancouver's enchanting city lights. Guests also enjoy free Wi-Fi and a wide selection of digital and HD channels. You will have the pleasure of enjoying our onsite state-of-the -art fitness centre during your stay with us. The hotel has recently undergone several upgrades in all bedrooms. We are constantly upgrading the amenities we offer to our guests, as we continue to extend excellent hospitality! The Hotel conveniently located in downtown Vancouver, puts guests' moments away from the city's best neighbourhoods including the trendy Yaletown district and the famous shopping on Robson Street. Located only 3 blocks from the Canada Line Subway system, it provides a quick, direct access to Vancouver's International Airport. Our conference centre has 5,500 square feet of state-of-the-art function space and 4 exceptional meeting rooms with audio visual, natural daylight and complimentary Wi-Fi. We work to reduce the emission of carbon by making environmental initiatives throughout the hotel every day! Being green has become a part of our key values. Our participation in various green programs has helped us to limit the impact on the environment. The Edge Social Grille & Lounge, adjoining the hotel offers a great variety of dining options from which to choose. Its luxurious ambiance is perfect for your next gathering and offers a refreshing environment to fit any frame of mind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Best Western, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Best Western Plus Chateau Granville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Chateau Granville Hotel Vancouver
- Best Western Hotel Vancouver
- Best Western Vancouver
- Vancouver Best Western