“Fabulous evening!”

Vancouver Food Tour
Ranked #7 of 53 Food & Drink in Vancouver
More attraction details
Owner description: The original Vancouver Food Tour guides locals and visitors to Vancouver's best restaurant gems. A passionate team of food and drink experts entertain guests on the delectable and informative tours. On our most popular Gastown Tasting Tour and Craft Beer Tour, enjoy hand-selected food and drink pairings at multiple restaurants in the historic neighbourhood. We take care of everything so just relax and enjoy the adventure. Our newest brewery tour, Your Vancouver Brewery Experience leads guests behind the doors of Molson Coors Canada, Western Canada’s largest and most recognized brewery. Guests will tour through the historic brewery's can filling and brewhouse operations, learn the science behind beer making, and enjoy a guided beer tasting. Our progressive dining menu focuses on local, seasonal, and sustainable fare, including BC wines, craft beers, cheeses and charcuterie, seafood, and much more.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator
Reviewed November 16, 2010

All I can say is "WOW"! We had such a wonderful time with Melody and the rest of the tour group. My husband and I were in Vancouver to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary and I have to say this was definitely one of the highlights of our trip! I cannot say enough about the warmth and friendliness that Meloday showed us. We immediately felt like we were out on the town with family. We went to some really great out of the way restaurants that we would never have found on our own. The great food, lively conversation and beautiful backdrop of Vancouver made for the perfect evening. You really MUST go on this tour if you have the opportunity. You will not be disappointed.

5  Thank Hawk77

Reviewed October 29, 2010

This is something I would do again and again. Melody showed us restaurants off the beaten track that had truly amazing food and in a neighbourhood full of charm and character.

2  Thank poochimoochi
Reviewed October 16, 2010

My wife and I joined Melody Fury on the Gastown Food Tour recently and WOW!!! We learned so much about the area and found 4 wonderful restaurants and 2 cocktail lounges in one evening. My wife is a gourmet cook, so food is everything when we vacation - and I'll say that Melody is CONNECTED in Vancouver!!!!!! We are NOT food snobs, but really enjoy quality food, paired with great wine and cocktails. Treat yourself (if you deserve it!) and book this tour with Melody!

1  Thank wyocarey00
Reviewed October 6, 2010

Did the Gastown Tasting Tour with Melody in Sept 2010. Had a fantastic night as Melody guided us through the back streets alleys to an amazing collection of restaurants and bars, where we sampled excellent local produce and wines. Melody proved to be an informative and friendly host and really bought the group together for a fun night.

Thanks Melody!!!!!

PS If I ever get back to Vancouver i'll certainly do another tour.......

1  Thank IntrepidNot
Reviewed September 30, 2010

We joined Melody and a great group for the Gastown Tasting Tour a few weeks ago on our vacation and we were so thrilled with the whole experience! Firstly, Melody is super knowledgeable about not only the food and wine but the neighborhood and history and BC itself. She's very outgoing and fun and encourages the group to intermingle which we probably wouldn't have done without her prompting and we met some great people.

Our first restaurant served local charcuterie with 3 wine pairings and this was my favorite part. The camembert and the 2 meats we tried were so delectable and special! And the wines were all 3 excellent. The next restaurant was tapas and we tried a few really unique food combos. Next we did some whiskey tastings that weren't part of the tour but she took us to this bar because its very off the beaten path and unique and then we ended up getting to dine in their private room on our main course. The final stop was for wonderful dessert tastings and cocktails (not included) and more getting to know one another.

This is an excellent way to learn more about the city, its neighborhoods and the wonderful (often local & organic) foods and wines they have to offer. I highly recommend it and hope people will continue to support Melody!

1  Thank caresuzanne