Vancouver Food Tour
Ranked #7 of 55 Food & Drink in Vancouver
More attraction details
Owner description: The original Vancouver Food Tour guides locals and visitors to Vancouver's best restaurant gems. A passionate team of food and drink experts entertain guests on the delectable and informative tours. On our most popular Gastown Tasting Tour and Craft Beer Tour, enjoy hand-selected food and drink pairings at multiple restaurants in the historic neighbourhood. We take care of everything so just relax and enjoy the adventure. Our newest brewery tour, Your Vancouver Brewery Experience leads guests behind the doors of Molson Coors Canada, Western Canada’s largest and most recognized brewery. Guests will tour through the historic brewery's can filling and brewhouse operations, learn the science behind beer making, and enjoy a guided beer tasting. Our progressive dining menu focuses on local, seasonal, and sustainable fare, including BC wines, craft beers, cheeses and charcuterie, seafood, and much more.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator
Reviewed March 9, 2014

With an upcoming project on Molson's Old Style Pilsner, a classmate and I decided to take a tour of the Molson Brewery. We met our friendly tour guide, Harris, outside of the Molson Brewery and he led the group through the intake process of receiving shipments. Harris was very knowledgeable and easily had us understand the process. We toured the inside of the facility that included a history of the company, viewing of the enormous brew vats and line facility- all with great commentary and facts along the way. The tour ended in the Molson Brewery bar, where we enjoyed an ice cold Molson pulled fresh off the line just hours earlier. Harris was a great tour guide and of much help to me and my classmate in our primary research of Molson. Cheers!

Visited February 2014

• Indonesian first
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Fun evening out !!!”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Took 8 of my colleagues on the Gastown Tour in January and we had a great time! I wanted to do something different than just going out for dinner together, so had called up rather last minute to see if our group could be accommodated. Carlos was SUPER helpful in coming up with a plan for us for the next day. We're all 'Vancouverites" but this was a yummy and informative way to try out several great spots and hang out together. Pola was a wonderful host, sharing interesting bits of history along the way and generally adding to the fun atmosphere. All three spots we 'sipped and tasted' at were fantastic... and the fourth one that we weren't able to visit because of the size of our group; well Carlos made up for. All in all, it was a wonderful evening - I highly recommend it for visitors and Vancouverites alike!

Visited January 2014
Port Moody, Canada
“Vancouver Beer and Food Tour”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

I booked a Beer and Food tour as a Christmas present for my boyfriend and it was absolutely worth it! We got a chance to discover 3 places with really good food and really good beer. Our guide was friendly and knowledgeable, and the staff at each location had a clear passion for their product. The pairings were great and it was clear some thought had been put into everything we were served. It was a great way to discover places in Gastown since there tend to be so many (and often mediocre). I would be happy to do another one!

Visited December 2013
Reviewed January 15, 2014

This was a very pleasant tour. Our tour guide Harris was very helpful at answering the questions that the group had. He was also asking us a lot of questions which made the whole experience that much better. I got to finally fulfill my dream of touring the brewery and seeing the whole process. The best part was the end of the tour which was the icing on the cake. I won't want to spoil it for you so make sure to take that tour!!

Visited January 2014
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Molson Brewery tour”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

I took this tour with 3 of my colleagues and we had a great time, Harris was fantastic throughout and we FINALLY got to get inside the Molson plant!!! I have stared at it for years since I was a kid wondering what goes on n there and we finally got to see it and it was great!!! I highly recommend this tour just to see the historic brewery alone!! and of course if you love beer...This tour would make a great gift!! The guys I brought all loved it too!!! Good Times had by all!!

Visited November 2013