“local food and fun”

Vancouver Food Tour
Ranked #7 of 56 Food & Drink in Vancouver
More attraction details
Owner description: The original Vancouver Food Tour guides locals and visitors to Vancouver's best restaurant gems. A passionate team of food and drink experts entertain guests on the delectable and informative tours. On our most popular Gastown Tasting Tour and Craft Beer Tour, enjoy hand-selected food and drink pairings at multiple restaurants in the historic neighbourhood. We take care of everything so just relax and enjoy the adventure. Our newest brewery tour, Your Vancouver Brewery Experience leads guests behind the doors of Molson Coors Canada, Western Canada’s largest and most recognized brewery. Guests will tour through the historic brewery's can filling and brewhouse operations, learn the science behind beer making, and enjoy a guided beer tasting. Our progressive dining menu focuses on local, seasonal, and sustainable fare, including BC wines, craft beers, cheeses and charcuterie, seafood, and much more.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“local food and fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

We are a local couple from vancouver that went on the vancouver food tour and we had a blast. We even went to restaurants we have never been too! Pola our host was very knowlegable and we meet some many new people from all over the world.

I would recommend it for tourists and locals.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank ottolife

• Indonesian first
Nashville, Tennessee
“Great tasting tour of Gastown”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

Really great food and wonderful drinks! The atmosphere was casual and perfect for a small group of friends. I don't usually drink beer or wine, but the drinks were so good that I tried and finish almost all of them.

Vancouver, Canada
“We ate.. We drank... and were very merry”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013

My husband and I had a wondeful time; it was one of our most memorable parts of our trip. I had never felt so comfortable and relaxed in a big city, with people I just met. Pola, our tour guide, is a gem and a testament to her culinary craft, she is knowledgeable and engaging. I can't wait to do this again.

Chichester, United Kingdom
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“A lovely introduction to the city!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2013

We had a very pleasant early evening, sampling food and wine/beer/cocktails/sherry in four venues that we may otherwise have over-looked. The host was friendly and informative and the company very agreeable. This is a great first-evening-in-Vancouver thing to do! Highly recommended.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Molson Coors Brewery Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

I've been wanting to go into this brewery for a while now, and luckily they have recently opened the doors. The tour hosted by Vancouver Food Tour was educational and fun. I had no clue that so many beers were brewed and bottled/canned at that location. The price is just right. At the end you get to pour your own beer from the tap, and drink lots.

Visited July 2013