“YUMMY”

Vancouver Food Tour
Ranked #7 of 55 Food & Drink in Vancouver
More attraction details
Owner description: The original Vancouver Food Tour guides locals and visitors to Vancouver's best restaurant gems. A passionate team of food and drink experts entertain guests on the delectable and informative tours. On our most popular Gastown Tasting Tour and Craft Beer Tour, enjoy hand-selected food and drink pairings at multiple restaurants in the historic neighbourhood. We take care of everything so just relax and enjoy the adventure. Our newest brewery tour, Your Vancouver Brewery Experience leads guests behind the doors of Molson Coors Canada, Western Canada’s largest and most recognized brewery. Guests will tour through the historic brewery's can filling and brewhouse operations, learn the science behind beer making, and enjoy a guided beer tasting. Our progressive dining menu focuses on local, seasonal, and sustainable fare, including BC wines, craft beers, cheeses and charcuterie, seafood, and much more.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator
Las Vegas, Nevada
“YUMMY”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I asked Carlos to help me surprise my boyfriend with a treat for his brithday and he was very accomodating. He promptly responded to any inquiries I had leading up to my tour. LOVED the food and drinks on this tour. Would go again for sure.

• Indonesian first
Richmond, Canada
“Molson Brewery Tour”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

My friend and I thoroughly enjoyed the 1.5 hour tour. Approximately half the tour involved seeing parts of the beer making process and the other half was spent sampling the various Molson products with a focus on Molson Canadian and Coors LIght.

A bit more time could have been spent on seeing more of the chemical and mechanical processes. The beer tasting featured very fresh, tasty, and perfectly chilled beers. Heather, our guide is very knowledgeable and very friendly.

Princeton, New Jersey, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Craft Brews and Bites”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

We loved this food tour. Our guide Dave was not only a nice guy, but incredibly knowledgeable on beer making and on the history of Vancouver. There were five of us in our group and he had pre-arranged tables for us at three different pubs each of which had a great selection of craft beers and great food choices. There was so much to eat and drink that none of us needed another thing the rest of the evening. We would highly recommend this tour.

1 Thank Tom H
Bellevue, Washington
“Gastown Tour”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

My husband and I participated in the Gastown Tasting Tour had a fabulous time and I don't even drink beer.....In addition Carlos was a joy and very knowledgeable. Would highly recommend the tour.

Vancouver, Canada
“My husband loved it!”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

I took my husband as part of his bday present. Men are so hard to buy for. He loved it! He now has wonderful dreams of all those beer cans on the conveyor belt! Our guide Heather was very friendly and informative. My husband will definitely go back with friends. Cheapest and most loved bday present!