“Craft Beers 'n' Bites Tour: A great beer and food experience!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Vancouver Food Tour

Vancouver Food Tour
Ranked #7 of 56 Food & Drink in Vancouver
More attraction details
Owner description: The original Vancouver Food Tour guides locals and visitors to Vancouver's best restaurant gems. A passionate team of food and drink experts entertain guests on the delectable and informative tours. On our most popular Gastown Tasting Tour and Craft Beer Tour, enjoy hand-selected food and drink pairings at multiple restaurants in the historic neighbourhood. We take care of everything so just relax and enjoy the adventure. Our newest brewery tour, Your Vancouver Brewery Experience leads guests behind the doors of Molson Coors Canada, Western Canada’s largest and most recognized brewery. Guests will tour through the historic brewery's can filling and brewhouse operations, learn the science behind beer making, and enjoy a guided beer tasting. Our progressive dining menu focuses on local, seasonal, and sustainable fare, including BC wines, craft beers, cheeses and charcuterie, seafood, and much more.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Craft Beers 'n' Bites Tour: A great beer and food experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

My girlfriend and I went on the Craft Beers 'n' Bites Tour in search of a fun experience for the two of us and man, was it ever! David, our tour guide, was great-- extremely knowledgable of both the city and of course, beer.

As a home brewer myself and a girlfriend who is a Vancouver local, we were still impressed with the amount we learned. Specifically, experiencing the beer-to-food parings was new and enjoyable. The bars, beers, and food we sampled were all unique and of the variety that many would not typically experience on a Vancouver outing. Food and drink were paced perfectly, ideal for someone looking to avoid another "bar crawl" but still wanting a to experience a large variety of beers.

Overall: Great for someone looking to enjoy great beer and food, all the while experiencing a little piece of Vancouver.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank djleedy

• Indonesian first
Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada
“Personal Approach from a real beer drinking girl!!!- Molson Brewery”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

This was an awesome tour done through the Molson Brewery in Vancouver. Heather, our guide, had first hand knowledge on brewing beer herself and a great approach to breaking it down for us simple beer drinking folks. It was a lot of fun, great learning experience, and something I will do again when I'm in the Vancouver area. I would highly recommend it, and ask for Heather as your guide! Best 20 bucks I've spent in a long time!

Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada
“Personal Approach from a real beer drinking girl!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

Awesome personality in our tour guide Heather. Not only was she happy and informative but she actually drinks beer and has brewed herself. Highly recommend this tour, lots of beer to taste, can pour it yourself....best 20 bucks I've spent in a long time! I will be going again!

Vancouver, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Molson Brewery Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013

Our work team took the tour of the Molson Brewery and were pleasently surprised by the amount of knowledge and details the guide Heather gave as she walked us through the entire process from start to finish; while also providing complete history of the 350 years of Molson. The tasting of the different grains and hops really helped with the understanding of the true essence of where beer comes from. The icing on the cake was the Molson pub inside the brewery where we learned how to taste various sample of beers; beers being very plural. We highly recommend this tour for any occassion.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank 329DanielM
New York City, New York
“Fantastic Bachelorette Weekend Activity!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

I organized the Gastown tasting tour for my best friend's bachelorette weekend and am so happy I did! All of the people at Vancouver Food Tour were spectacularly helpful and flexible in planning. The evening was perfect - lots of food and drink, a rare sampling of some local treats, and just enough guidance and information. I would highly recommend this as a great way to see and taste Vancouver's historic area!