Vancouver Food Tour
Ranked #7 of 56 Food & Drink in Vancouver
More attraction details
Owner description: The original Vancouver Food Tour guides locals and visitors to Vancouver's best restaurant gems. A passionate team of food and drink experts entertain guests on the delectable and informative tours. On our most popular Gastown Tasting Tour and Craft Beer Tour, enjoy hand-selected food and drink pairings at multiple restaurants in the historic neighbourhood. We take care of everything so just relax and enjoy the adventure. Our newest brewery tour, Your Vancouver Brewery Experience leads guests behind the doors of Molson Coors Canada, Western Canada’s largest and most recognized brewery. Guests will tour through the historic brewery's can filling and brewhouse operations, learn the science behind beer making, and enjoy a guided beer tasting. Our progressive dining menu focuses on local, seasonal, and sustainable fare, including BC wines, craft beers, cheeses and charcuterie, seafood, and much more.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Took the tour of the Molson/Coors Brewery March 5/13. It was a great experience with lots of interesting information as the guide walks you through the beer making process. Great end to the tour as you get to visit the bar in the brewery and sample some really fresh beer. Guides were very open to and had lots of time for Q & A. Highly recommend.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank CurtisK1

• Indonesian first
“Gastown Tasting Tour”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

I recently had the opportunity to do the Gastown Tasting Tour. It included wine, beer, and cocktail tastings with wonderful food pairings. We had a group of 3 and our guide Carlos was both knowledgeable and great company. I didn't really know what to expect going in to this tour but it was definitely something that was worth the money. I would definitely recommend this tour for both tourists as well as residents. It was a very memorable experience and I have nothing but positive things to say about both the tour and Carlos. Thank you for a wonderful experience Carlos.

Visited March 2013
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I had the opportunity to do the Molson Brewery Tour on Feb.15/13 with a group of hockey friends. I had been in the bar business for years, so I didn't think I would get much out of the tour, but I really enjoyed it. Carlos and Steve catered the tour to our group, and answered all of our questions. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone who has an interest in beer and how it is made.

Richmond, Canada
“Molson Brewery tour”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

This was truly a marvelous experience!! Our guide Carlos was just a wealth of information. My internet son Ilya from Moscow enjoyed it immensly!! Hopefully, he will be able to visit again before 2015 and we will definitely take other tours that are available. Thank you for a wonderful time Carlos!!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Excellent!”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

On a whim, we decided to take a tour of the brewery as an alternative to expensive Valentine's day hubbub. We were certainly not disappointed! The interactive tour of the Molson Brewery was entertaining - and we learned tons!

Our tour guide took the time to learn each of our names, making the tour even more memorable. Carlos had a wealth of knowledge about the history of the Molson Family and the Vancouver Brewery. The time flew by!

And, the best part - you get to finish with cold one! A must do when in Vancouver!