“Good solo tour”

Vancouver Food Tour
Ranked #7 of 56 Food & Drink in Vancouver
More attraction details
Owner description: The original Vancouver Food Tour guides locals and visitors to Vancouver's best restaurant gems. A passionate team of food and drink experts entertain guests on the delectable and informative tours. On our most popular Gastown Tasting Tour and Craft Beer Tour, enjoy hand-selected food and drink pairings at multiple restaurants in the historic neighbourhood. We take care of everything so just relax and enjoy the adventure. Our newest brewery tour, Your Vancouver Brewery Experience leads guests behind the doors of Molson Coors Canada, Western Canada’s largest and most recognized brewery. Guests will tour through the historic brewery's can filling and brewhouse operations, learn the science behind beer making, and enjoy a guided beer tasting. Our progressive dining menu focuses on local, seasonal, and sustainable fare, including BC wines, craft beers, cheeses and charcuterie, seafood, and much more.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities
Rochester, New York
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Good solo tour”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

This was a fun way to experience some of Vancouver's restsurants. Our guide, David, clearly loves his job and enjoyed sharing part of his city with us. The food and drink were delicious and gave a little taste of many different things. I was there solo and would encourage other solos to do this tour. It was a fun way to spend an evening with others when traveling alone.

• Indonesian first
Frenkendorf, Baselland, Switzerland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Molson Coors Brewery experience”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

Thanks Erick for this great tour in the Molson Coors Brewery.
You are a perfect guide, we had lots of fun and laughed.
The group was small, but humorous.

Birmingham, Alabama
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great tour, excellent food, FUN!”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

My wife and I greatly enjoyed this fun and interesting experience. Our guide was knowledgeable, the food was excelletn, the informationa bout the area was fascinating, the drinks awesome. To top it off was background on all we ate and dranks. Thanks, Ed and Gail

Seattle wa
“Vancouver Food Tour”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

This was a wonderful way to experience the creative food, wine, beer and cocktails that Vancouver BC has to offer. We went to 4 very different restaurants and had wonderfully paired beverages and small bites. I highly recommend this as a way to get to know Vancouver.

Visited November 2012
Los Angeles, California
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“I Even Liked the Beer!”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I signed up on this tour based on the reviews. We couldn't have been happier. I loved the food tour with the pairings of various alcoholic drinks. I went with my parents and husband, and there was plenty to eat and drink. I usually don't drink beer, but they brought out a great apricot type of beer (okay so it may have been a cider), but I drank it all.

What I really enjoyed is going to restaurants that I know I would have never gone to on my own. Loved the Blood Alley restaurants! In addition, Carlos our guide was knowledgeable of the food, drinks, and local history.

For those non-heavy drinkers, it does mix beer, hard liquor, and wine. I loved all of it would recommend it.

Visited November 2012