“Absolute Yum!”

Ranked #202 of 3,868 Restaurants in Vancouver
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed January 8, 2014

Incredible tasting and creatively prepared vegetarian tacos. the food is absolutely scrumptious and as someone who used to be an complete carnivore, this is the best taco I've had since that feels like an authentic, yet very unique option! Their food is also very filling.
Well done!

Reviewed December 16, 2013

During our visit to Bandidas we received absolutely oustanding service--fast, friendly, fun and efficient, though never hovering. The food was very good, though I wouldn't say great. While we were there the restaurant was so loud that we couldn't really enjoy any level of meaningful conversation. I would really encourage Bandidas to think about adding some sound dampening to help reduce the noise level.

Outstanding service would be enough reason for me to return to Bandidas to see if this visit was typical. I'm really rooting for this restaurant.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

I'm sure if you're vegan/vegetarian this place is a goldmine, but to us carnivores this is a healthy snack shack. I did enjoy the breakfast burrito with baked cheese and enchilada sauce, but would've loved me some meat in there! :)))

Great choices and menu is very extensive!

Have fun & Enjoy!

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Sorry but not to my liking. If you like grunge this is the place. They need to close the doors and invest in cleaning products. It appears that it has been a long time since anything has been done in that area. The floors were filthy, window ledges, walls etc The server was friendly but obviously not doing this job as a profession. The food was bland and my rice came with a big piece of crust that had been scraped form the bottom of the pan. I stayed as my daughter had chosen the spot - I guess we have different tastes and sensibilities. I couldn't be comfortable eating in the middle of the grime. A trip to the bathroom at the end of the meal only solidified my feelings about the place - where is the health inspector?

Reviewed August 26, 2013

If you have vegetarians to impress with Vancouver's vegie variety this is a great place. It is a relatively small venue and there is often a line up but it moves quite quickly. They have a liquor licence with some interesting alternatives but there are also some nice non-alcoholic choices. I like the hibiscus lemonade. They have all day breakfast and Brunch between certain hours that offers a wide choice of egg and vegie dishes. I have sampled the various tacos which provide interesting combinations of vegetables, nuts, cheese avacado and salsas, all very tasty. The tortilla soup is thick and delicious, I usually add some salt and spice it up. It is filling, try a half bowl and something else. Last time I also sampled the chile. It was a bit bland for me and again I added some spicy sauce and salt and pepper. Its a nice venue and the service is friendly and quite quick for the number of customers they have to deal with.

1  Thank ljz53