“Unbeatable”

Pastry Training Centre of Vancouver
More attraction details
Owner description: Where passion meets knowledge. Professional training with a timeline that fits your budget.
Reviewed November 15, 2013

I always thought I was a good baker but thought it might be fun to take a class at the Pastry Training Centre of Vancouver anyway. I quickly learned I didn't really know much, but by the end of the first class I had learned so many tips and techniques. Marco is a fantastic instructor who obviously loves both pastry and teaching. By the end of the two consecutive four hour days of each class you will have produced five or six wonderful desserts. I have already signed up for more classes and intend to take them all. I have also purchased his online videos to help me remember all the techniques. I can't be more emphatic in recommending these classes.

2  Thank Robert V
Mickey N, director of marketing at Pastry Training Centre of Vancouver, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

Thank you Robert for your wonderful review and it was great to see you back in pastryschool for the Sourdough Bread, and the Macaron course earlier this month!

'till next time, thank you,

Mickey
director of marketing

Reviewed August 5, 2012

This place is the greatest. The chef is from Hamburg and loves the world of pastry, chocolate and everything in between. Anywhere that names an enterprise this way has got to have a great sense of humour. I personally don't know how to train pastry, but this school gets you into the groove. They say that the best way to get over eating a lot of goodies is to become a pastry chef. This would be the perfect place to do that. Train that Pastry!

4  Thank KyotoBound