“our stay was just leveley!”

LEVEL Furnished Living
North Vancouver, Canada
“our stay was just leveley!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2012

The staff were all excellent in attending to our every concern in a truly friendly manner. We will recommend this building to all our friends and business associates who are looking for a great place to stay!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
San Pedro
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2012

I stayed in Vancouver over Christmas for 4 weeks at Level Furnished Living and thought it was fantastic. I’m originally from Vancouver, however going back to visit with my 3 children is overwhelming for my sister’s when we stay with them, so this was a great alternative. My children are 16, 12, and 11 and loved the fact we could walk everywhere we went. When we arrived we took the Canada Line right into Yaletown and were there in 25 minutes from the airport. We stayed in a 2 Bedroom on the 9th floor facing the alley, so we had no issues with any street noise. The suite had free internet so we didn’t need to worry about paying for the usage, as the kids were surfing the web in the evenings. The kitchen was very useful and well stocked to be able to cook meals. We were mainly out for dinner either checking out the restaurants or at Family’s houses, but we did use it for breakfasts, lunch and snacks. All in all, we thoroughly enjoyed Level and will definitely be staying again our next trip back!

Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank searious
Adelaide, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2012

Staying at Level (my first experience of Vancouver and of Canada) was just great - location, layout, amenities (snug beds, beautiful views, fully equipped kitchen, cloak room etc) were all first class. Nothing was too much trouble for the fabulous staff. Really felt home after 3 weeks and I was a little sad to leave but know I will be back!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled solo
Vancouver
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2011

I enjoyed a stay with Level furnished living this summer. The building is modern and the suites are beautifully designed and furnished. Upon arriving at the hotel, I was greeted by the very friendly staff at the front desk. The check in process was seamless; which really set the tone for the remainder of my stay at Level. I would not hesitate to book a stay at Level again and/or recommend it to a friend.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
travelling
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2011

I stayed at LEVEL for four and a half months this summer. The place is fantastic - new, clean, extremely well appointed.

The staff - is very friendly and helpful.

There is an excellent fitness facility in the basement where you can engage a personal trainer or just get your daily work out done. The change rooms in the gym are very clean and well designed.

The location -is excellent. In Yaletown with very easy access to a wide selection of restaurants. There are 4 different grocery stores within about a 5-10 min. walk. Banks, pharmacies, medical clinics etc. are all within a 2 minute walk.

The suite - my 18th floor 1-bedroom suite overlooking the 6th floor roof top pool and hot tub, was very clean. The appliances, tvs are all high end. Having an in-suite washer and dryer was very convenient. The kitchen looked like it had just been equipped with new pots, dishes, cutlery etc. Nice laminate floors throughout - instead of the usual suspicious looking carpeting that one usually finds in hotels.

The king-size bed was very comfortable and the linens were fresh and clean. I slept very well (except when the Canucks were in the Stanley Cup finals - but then all of Vancouver was rocking during the finals).

My family came to visit and my daughter slept on the sofa bed. It was exceptionally comfortable.

Weekly housekeeping is included in the price.

The price - much cheaper than a hotel of similar quality. I would recommend LEVEL without hesitation.

Room Tip: I checked out a few suites before I actually checked in. They were all very similar and any one of t...
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2011

I was very impressed with Level Furnished Living during my stay. I would make it my first choice for any future visits. Location is convenient and ideal for access to all areas of town. Living conditions and styling were great and font desk staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful. All facilities were above expectations, including a full-service gym. Room was clean and included all items needed. Bed was very comfortable as well.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Dunsborough, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2011

We really enjoyed our stay at Level, from the clean, spacious, well planned layout of our studio apartment and the lovely ladies on the front desk, to the great little cafe next door and the overall convenience of the location. We'd definitely recommend the apartments as a great alternative to hotel accommodation.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple