“Great service”
Review of Pho Royal - CLOSED

Pho Royal
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Neighborhood: Granville Island & Fairview
Description: On Yelp it's listed as Royal Restaurant but the awning clearly says "Pho Royal". I think there's another location on Davie Street.
Reviewed November 18, 2012

The pho at Pho Royal is good. The service is fast and friendly. All in all it is an easy place to stop on a rainy day.

Reviewed December 26, 2011

I had not been here in a couple of years as I usually get Pho near home, but I wanted soup for lunch, and my usual Asian restaurants were closed leading up to Xmas.

Service was very friendly and accommodating, and the premises was nice and clean.

I tried the basic soup with rare beef. Broth was excellent, and the beef cut nicely thin so that it would cook in the hot broth.

I will be back for lunch more often.