“Authentic and a definite must visit”
Review of Le Parisien Restaurant - CLOSED

Le Parisien Restaurant
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Robson Street
Cross street: Robson
Transit: Robson at Denman and Georgia at Denman
Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

As a repeated guest, I am so pleased that the food and service is consistently amazing. The staff are very warm and friendly, and very very french. The selection of options is perfect followed by perfectly cooked fare. The food and service compliment eachother perfectly..love being there and eating and enjoying for hours

Reviewed September 17, 2013

I really liked this place, we walked in off the street, our first time in Vancouver so a random choice, and what a little gem.
we were met with a warm welcome from a nice girl with a good sense of humour,
the menu had a good range on it and there was a good selection of wines to choose from,
the food was brilliant, best duck I have ever had in a restaurant!!! it was so flavoursome, we were really impressed. we were also served with fresh bread that was still warm, nice touch, all in all, a really good experience at a great value, the prices were very reasonable for the quality you received.
we really liked this place and would definitely recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Small jewel on Denman st,wondered in after biking in Stanley Park for lunch. Their burgers are a work of art! Daily quiche was superb,passion fruit parfait for dessert-ooh la la. Owner & a single waiter were great!!!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I went to this restaurant last weekend end and I had a very good experience. The appetizers were all very well prepared, great flavour and very well presented. I particularly enjoyed the chicken liver terrine. The server was fun and very attentive. The selection of wine is good and on Sunday nights are 30% off.
I look forward to visit this restaurant again.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

A group of friends and I ate here on a busy Saturday night. Reservations are a must! The staff was hurried but attentive. This is a small restaurant and reminded me of several we ate at Paris. The bread was crusty and warm. Their menu is on their web site. I had the green beans, a mussel appetizer and the beef bourguignon entree. The beans were cooked crisp as was the bacon on them. Delicious with plenty to share. The mussels were fresh and there were plenty making for a large appetizer. They were tasty as was the broth they were bathed in. The beef was very tender and mouth-watering. I could cut it with my fork. It was served on a bed of mashed potatoes with a tasty gravy. Yum! I finished with a chocolate mousse that was a bit of a disappointment after the great dishes that preceded it. Overall this was a terrific spot for dinner and highly recommended. It's a great value too! I'll eat here again next time I'm in Vancouver.