“Filipino Food”

Cuisines: Filipino
Dining options: Takeout
Neighborhood: Little India / Punjabi Market
Reviewed August 6, 2013

What I liked about this restaurant is that they serve Filipino food! The only downer is you have to wait for a while to get your food but I guess it is worth the wait.

1  Thank ispywithmylittleeyes

Reviewed October 30, 2012

I am a big fan of their Crispy Pata. Once a week (sometimes twice) i order the largest that they have. But when you had your order that is the only time that you will know the size. (So why asking for the size before you order??????)

The big disappointment for me is charging an extra 1.50 dollars for a barely small amount of crispy pata sauce. Naku naman sawsawan lang na gawa sa toyo at suka!!! 1.5 dollars!!! and it is only less that 50 ml...

I dont know how to say this but, the owner of the restaurant seems becoming too greedy about money... It should be their duty to make sure that the sauce of their product should suffice the item.. Maybe next time pati toothpick may charge na!!!!!

9  Thank geords
Reviewed August 23, 2012 via mobile

I had dinner there in Sept09. We went with locals..It is away from downtown so it was not at all touristy. I found the Filipino food excellent and so was the service

Reviewed June 28, 2012

The place is clean, freshly and boldly painted. There are pictures of the meals in the menu, so it is so much easier and pick and choose your food. I enjoyed my fresh lumpia and pampano fish wrapped in banana leaves and infused with spices. My husband did not particularly like his pinangat of fish and beef in tuber leaves and coconut milk.

1  Thank lab51
Reviewed May 20, 2012

food was good before ..so i decided that for my friends bday .I ordered a sotanghon noodles for 10-12 persons but all I got is just sotanghon...yup there are a few...very few other ingredients aside from the noodles...very...very few... and for almost $40 that i paid for it NOT SOOOO WORTH IT.... waste of money...

1  Thank jaesef